GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Player / Gree meetings

Threaded View

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow finally some progress with gree. But it took a 150 factions to protest for them to act on it? It's great news that something being done and communication is flowing. But for me to install the game again would take some action from gree. I don't want to be negative on this. But I've seen all this before from gree. Give hope to gamers as funds are down. Then when things go wrong stay silent and sod us as long as we keep paying for a broken game. I myself gave up on the game and a lot happier i have. But only downfall is the faction that I miss. Joining gm forum's is something I will think about as I have a lot of questions. but not being part of the gaming community anymore might seem pointless
    I see that someone mentioned starwars galaxy of hero's. My daughter had a problem with that game. She got a call back within 10-20 mins problem resolved in 30 mins. Maybe someone could mention that at the meeting. It saves so .much time on administration meaning more time for the tec team to do more important work. Instead of fixing things
    Last edited by levelhead; 10-28-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    The greatest and wisest people are not afraid of failure. But then there's gree. So I retract that statement.