Caretos Cove LTB

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Caretos Cove LTB

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

Caretos Cove LTB

Humm there nonstacking and units are red before you do the goal..
    Guess another event to skip!! lol
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Banned
    Post Count
    The only event I haven't fully skipped in last month is FL. HCB sucks, epic boss sucks, WD sucks. Game isn't much of a game anymore.

Post Count
    It shows red because you already have it in your inventory.

1/3

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree (Hightower, anybody), can we get response?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yah! Why should we do "new" events when prizes aren't even valid? I suspect this was just an oversight and the items just need the flags updated to stackable, but a comment would be great.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of "Late Nite Killas"
    Former Member of "Strategic Air Command" (RIP Seal)
    Former Member of "Usual Suspects"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    Yah! Why should we do "new" events when prizes aren't even valid? I suspect this was just an oversight and the items just need the flags updated to stackable, but a comment would be great.
    I hope your right, and Gree does the right thing. The reward is pretty lame compared to the past ones, and they covered infantry, ground, air and sea.
    Nothing is, always, as it seems.

Post Count
    Please follow this thread for updates to the LTB: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ove-LTB-Update

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Are they varying bonuses? I always thought they were 1% of one specific bonus, but on 12/20 on Android I am seeing a 2% alliance defense, and on iOS 9/20 I see 1% air defense. I guess I never really paid attention. Now I don't know what I should see changed when this cluster* is completed. Sigh...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the lockbox event that ended saturday also has a gree screwup with the non-stacking prices for the 15th open box. a very low stat with the only redeeming value being +1 regen.

no in game notification. after spending a few hundred bars and getting the prize, they bs the line... no stacking.

so, was this planned? and why would you put a prize in the chain, that requires gold, or some EXTREME luck, and only say something after the fact.

gree, you guys have the worst customer service. screwing as a business model is never a good idea.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pick_sax View Post
    the lockbox event that ended saturday also has a gree screwup with the non-stacking prices for the 15th open box. a very low stat with the only redeeming value being +1 regen.

no in game notification. after spending a few hundred bars and getting the prize, they bs the line... no stacking.

so, was this planned? and why would you put a prize in the chain, that requires gold, or some EXTREME luck, and only say something after the fact.

gree, you guys have the worst customer service. screwing as a business model is never a good idea.
    The LTB issue was very different. Within the same event they released duplicate non stacking prizes, meaning levels 2-5, 7-10 etc. were pointless (although now, fixed).. in the lockbox event, they rereleased an old legacy unit .. they sometimes do that for newer accounts to win an old prize, but the blue colour would let you know beforehand if you had the prize