Kingpin level downgraded?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingpin level downgraded?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Kingpin level downgraded?

I received a message that my Kingpin level returns to 1 and I lose the one-click LTQ advantage. How can it be?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Because you need to be level 2 to have One-click LTQ advantage, so you lost it with the downgrade

Post Count
    You need to spend gold to keep the minimum level of points each month.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...r-Month-Ending!

Post Count
    gree is now down to making gameplay tough and annoying. "let's make it annoying for players, they will have to buy gold!"

guess what, NO! i will not spend on gold. try me 20 times and u shall fail 20 times

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The benefits isn't worth its weight in gold.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    It would be nice to see how many "activation" points are needed for each level each month. This system is not very clear and is going to frustrate alot of people. A little more transparency would be nice.

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    Let me be a little more specific in my question?

My screen shows activation with XXX points next to it. Does that mean that by the end of the month I need to have that many points to maintain my current level?

So if I already have that many points does it mean that I will keep KP next month already?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well I was way above the so called arrow in terms of points...was about to cross over to next lvl.....and I got downgraded.....not that I ever cared about this crap anyways....and definitely didn't spent any gold to get there or was going to in the near future.... ur even if I was it's definitely not gonna happen, especially after what that happened yesterday......
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-21-2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: language

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That arrow is in the same spot on all my accounts and they are all different levels. It's directly under the "tail" part in the word de"tail"s. And I'm pretty sure it's always been there. I've been under the assumption that it's just a decoration.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I did every LTQ and syndicate event last month and still got downgraded. So unless you're burning gold it will always happen I assume?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I done all syndicate events and ltq's i was downgraded on my main but my mini still has lv2.. stupid broken game.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Thx for tips , no need to rush for KP so.....

U spend and for keep u need to spend ? Who create this ? That a game or something like created for pay life at dev and owner of game ?

Serious hope u change that cuz that harrass me rly......p2p ok but steal players kike this its just a shame, never see this sry
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-21-2016 at 11:02 AM. Reason: bypassing language filter

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Nothing will change until the small band of players who appear to have more money than they know what to do with cease encouraging this kind of behaviour from the company. So that'll be never.... unless the bailiffs come calling, lol.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I read if you are under the arrow marker you drop 1 lv
    over your ok

put this not the case I was 5 3/4 so over the arrow marker only need a bit for lv 6
    they dropped me down to 4 and under the arrow marker

Dev Team
    Post Count
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we are currently investigating this matter to ensure that the proper upkeep cost of Activation points was deducted from your Kingpin Point total.

For more information regarding what happens with the Kingpin System when the month ends please refer to this thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...r-Month-Ending!