WD cancelled? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WD cancelled?

Lurker
    Post Count

Check in the Announcement's first update regarding the date of the refund. 8/2/2016?

Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    Shutting down the event is a time intensive process right now because we are being cautious to make sure additional things don't go wrong. We are working hard not to make the situation worse. Thank you for your patience.
    This is why we have so much faith in Gree. Do they check anything before putting it out or do they have a Delorean?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Red face

Cancelled? Oh dear, and this is the update: Update 1: The event has been ended early and the game appears to be stable. We will be issuing the above refund by end of day 8/2/2016 pacific time.Cancelled BEFORE it even began. Refunds returned BEFORE you began spending on 09-30. Magical, mystical, unusual.......................LMF-LAZY-AO
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Cancelled? Oh dear, and this is the update: Update 1: The event has been ended early and the game appears to be stable. We will be issuing the above refund by end of day 8/2/2016 pacific time.Cancelled BEFORE it even began. Refunds returned BEFORE you began spending on 09-30. Magical, mystical, unusual.......................LMF-LAZY-AO
    Be kind. It must be very embarrassing to be a Gree employee. What do they say at a party when asked where they work or what do they do? I'm sure a sanitation worker would have an easier time with this question.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our 60 member faction had 6 wars under our belt before Gree pulled the plug. That's a lot of hours and results wiped off the board. Translate that for all the participating factions for this event ...... what a colossal waste of time! Wait, I might be onto something here after all these years playing this game..... hmmm.

Anyone who participated in the event should be compensated for time wasted on this event/SNAFU and not just those who used health packs and gold. Just saying.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I used about 25 health packs on one account and god knows how many on me other accounts, plus as leader 2 walls upgraded to level17 for bonus

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    I used about 25 health packs on one account and god knows how many on me other accounts, plus as leader 2 walls upgraded to level17 for bonus
    All of that will be refunded

Post Count
    WD was messed up...we all know that. But let's shine a light on the positive. Gree is actually communicating with us!! How many of you can tell me, that one year ago, you would have believed it possible. A year ago, Gree would have started the event, clocked out for the weekend and we would hear nothing from them till Monday.
    Will the game ever be perfect? No. Are they working on making sure we get what we paid for? Yes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Frankly , WD was working great for my team .
    We were 9-0 , got premium matchups , and i had targets that were higher level than i am .
    I'm a little sad.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    We were 9-0 , got premium matchups , and i had targets that were higher level than i am .
    I'm a little sad.
    My faction was top 20 lol and I'd hit almost 100k within the First 18 hours to say I'm annoyed is an understatement, however with our placings on the leader boards yo-yoing up and down everywhere gree had do do something for all affected

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Yep, same here.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I DEW NUTTIN.

Good or bad, NUTTIN 'bout this shameful thingy no longer bothers, annoys, or harms me.

However, I DEW understand
    how and why this shameful thingy perseveres.

Friends and foes, deed I DEW.

LOL
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 10-02-2016 at 10:01 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My guys where in T100 at the time but fighting people at T400 ... So our battles were piss easy...

And that's the point, the inbalances weren't fair..

Top 10 teams kept bouncing down the leaderboard and matching teams that literally couldn't hit them...

Some teams where getting stupidly easy legendary matches while others, it was the reverse

That's why their were numerous (within the chats) complaints from people spending on the event

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When i was in a weaker faction , i used to post on this forum that i was getting unfair matchups( times where the opponents DL was as strong as my entire team) . I got numerous "tough cr_p responses here . When i sent a ticket in , i was given the standard "how the matchups work" response.
    So who important got the short end on this one that made gree take action.

Banned
    Post Count
    @ plavine the top 5 teams of course

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Anyone gotten the health packs back? my accounts did not get it back..