GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Something different Please

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Something different Please

Everyone is different and we all like different events I'm only a fan of RB and HB. EB has to much damage in later levels and boring as is VV with my UK time zone usual start time problems, we have continuous LTqs which are dull dull dull it's a contestant tap ahhhhhhhhhhhhh just stop for one day please.... Now I know Gree is talking to a few players many thanks for that and things may change however ltqs are still and always be pretty dull

Now you may not be a fan but can we have a building raid LTQ not interspersed with hitting players or mobs, just buildings I know what Gree will say no revenue in it and that's probably true but at least it will be different I liked the previous ones even tho I could not find a market stall lol but I did enjoy looking and getting frustrated lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi IPB,
    Now ILTQ prizes are always same. If is not Alliance attack , is Alliance defense. Can you give prizes like -5 % health regen time or +1 energy regent or +5 % %energy back please ?. its really useful for us. Thank you in advance. Cheers...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, why not just call these infernal and CONSTANT ILTQs trials and be done with it. Please, fewer of them! Please!
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    Yes, why not just call these infernal and CONSTANT ILTQs trials and be done with it. Please, fewer of them! Please!
    You can either just skip them or just do Normal. Usually some nice boosts in Normal, and fairly easy