Crafting Workshop Level 7 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crafting Workshop Level 7

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well don't know if my game broken but I reached lvl 12 heroic way before the limit of time and got no unit and alchemy box ! I see no other boxes to collect on current Ltq . Don't know how ya want us to get hooked on crafting if ya can't get boxes aside from buying the 25 gold crate for materials. Slowly losing interest ! I have sent two tickets for past Ltq cause no drop in unit or box after completing. I'm not gonna send a ticket every Ltq ! Please moderators inform the guys up there that their Ltq are not working properly ... And to please include these boxes on other events. I'm bored of Ltq should be other events that offer these boxes as prizes . Why are they only on Ltq ????

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The better crates are in the LTQ but only if you get the haste goals, I understand that the crates are returning to the Ltqs like it used to be
    And not part of the haste part and that should be done shortly I believe, yes still to hard for me to obtain so would need to gem to get them so I would just buy them but I'm not so crafting is pretty much over for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    Well don't know if my game broken but I reached lvl 12 heroic way before the limit of time and got no unit and alchemy box ! I see no other boxes to collect on current Ltq . Don't know how ya want us to get hooked on crafting if ya can't get boxes aside from buying the 25 gold crate for materials. Slowly losing interest ! I have sent two tickets for past Ltq cause no drop in unit or box after completing. I'm not gonna send a ticket every Ltq ! Please moderators inform the guys up there that their Ltq are not working properly ... And to please include these boxes on other events. I'm bored of Ltq should be other events that offer these boxes as prizes . Why are they only on Ltq ????

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have not crafted any of the new lvl 7 equipment never get rare boxes so I can never improve without buying gems but if I hoarded boxes I could have so slightly unfair however, I see lvl 8 is mentioned can you give us a time frame for lvl 8 to be released???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How about give everyone 200 common boxes so we can get some elf grass

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    How about give everyone 200 common boxes so we can get some elf grass
    That would be a big help. 1/4 odds says we should average @ 50 opens for the Elf Grass, thus giving us 100 Elf Grass. Enough for @ 2.5 crafts, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    HiGREE team,
    we need more crates to create some weapons, armors,etc. Can you please kindly drop crates as well on hardcore boss please ?
    thank you in advance.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How about lowering the 1.4m Honor needed to craft!!! Kinda pointless to even bother crafting when ppl don't even have enough honor to craft! I had to use all my Honor for orbs that were impossible to get with maps.. this game is In need of serious improvements !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    That would be a big help. 1/4 odds says we should average @ 50 opens for the Elf Grass, thus giving us 100 Elf Grass. Enough for @ 2.5 crafts, lol

But it's all pointless with such a High amount of honor needed to craft.. if u have the honor that's needed? That's great.. it many ppl don't even have the required amount needed...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    But it's all pointless with such a High amount of honor needed to craft.. if u have the honor that's needed? That's great.. it many ppl don't even have the required amount needed...
    upload images free

Gree has told us that they are looking at ways to tweak crafting, especially in ways to give us more Honor.
    I hope it's soon, lol. I have two toons that only need a couple more Elf Grass, but need 1.35million and 900k honor to do the craft. Not possible to get that much Honor through PvP.

Oops, add 2 Earth Motes to the Ring ingredients
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 11-22-2016 at 09:44 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Many thanks for the table, I have the honor but with the lag and freezing I no can do ltqs for the higher crates I don't gem for them in box events and won't gem in war so I have no way of getting the better crates so I'm screwed also lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    upload images free

Gree has told us that they are looking at ways to tweak crafting, especially in ways to give us more Honor.
    I hope it's soon, lol. I have two toons that only need a couple more Elf Grass, but need 1.35million and 900k honor to do the craft. Not possible to get that much Honor through PvP.

Oops, add 2 Earth Motes to the Ring ingredients