GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crafting Workshop Level 7

Hybrid View

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

KatanaShardToken Crafting Workshop Level 7

We have just released the next tier of crafting - level 7! To access this, load the latest dataset and upgrade your Crafting Workshop to level 7. You will see all new hero equipment to craft.

There are also a few (not limited time) quests related to this - just scroll down past the limited time quests to see them.

We've also increased the number of materials being given out in crates to 2! This applies to the Wanderer's Crate, Exotic Ingredients, and Alchemical Oddities. The quantities in the Materials Shipment has also been doubled.
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 09-29-2016 at 02:39 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Very nice! It looks like there's a lot of new materials that we will need. Are there any plane to offer the new materials in large quantities like then the "new" crafting started? 200, 50 and 5 crates in a box event?
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Meh... In total, you'll need 10-15 items from the Alchemical crates to make one item. And that's if you're lucky and get actually get the items you require! Then there are 2 new motes that aren't even available yet. We'll need 5-10 of those as well when it becomes available.

I've noticed you stopped offering equipment in those weekly packs. I hate gambling because I usually have crappy luck. Rather just paid the $15, $30, $50 packs (which I've done many times) out right and get the item I actually want. Never have spent one gem on crates and never will.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    Meh... In total, you'll need 10-15 items from the Alchemical crates to make one item. And that's if you're lucky and get actually get the items you require! Then there are 2 new motes that aren't even available yet. We'll need 5-10 of those as well when it becomes available.

I've noticed you stopped offering equipment in those weekly packs. I hate gambling because I usually have crappy luck. Rather just paid the $15, $30, $50 packs (which I've done many times) out right and get the item I actually want. Never have spent one gem on crates and never will.
    The Air Mote and Water Mote have been added to Alchemical Oddities, and the quantity has doubled for all crates.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    The Air Mote and Water Mote have been added to Alchemical Oddities, and the quantity has doubled for all crates.
    How about adding them to the Materials Shipment in the store.
    Purple Squirrel

Administrator
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    How about adding them to the Materials Shipment in the store.
    We are considering this, as well as other options to change crafting material availability, in the future. However, we are currently collecting data and analyzing behaviors. Once we have more information, we'll consider adjusting the values and availability of materials in several ways.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlus View Post
    We are considering this, as well as other options to change crafting material availability, in the future. However, we are currently collecting data and analyzing behaviors. Once we have more information, we'll consider adjusting the values and availability of materials in several ways.
    Ok, while you're evaluating, crafting the top of the line Ring requires 44 Elf Grass. I literal have hundreds of the other Common ingredients, and not enough of the Efl Grass.

Keep in mind that for the lower level toons that try not to level up (not do the ILTQs), they don't have a way to get any of the new "Rare" materials except for getting luck in a box event.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have just looked at the new crafting lvl 7, thanks for the new equipment, however it really is only suited for the gemmers to buy the material crates which I understand as we need them for the game etc, sadly to many rare items are needed but hey it's ok as the equipment only really helps in EB and HB and if your already a gemmer I'm not going to beat you in HB and I can't finish EB damage is stupid and I don't have the regen. So I'm happy with what I have along with 90% of the players

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    I have just looked at the new crafting lvl 7, thanks for the new equipment, however it really is only suited for the gemmers to buy the material crates which I understand as we need them for the game etc, sadly to many rare items are needed but hey it's ok as the equipment only really helps in EB and HB and if your already a gemmer I'm not going to beat you in HB and I can't finish EB damage is stupid and I don't have the regen. So I'm happy with what I have along with 90% of the players

Oops, you can't buy anything that has the new Rare items (Air Motes and Water Motes) in it. You can only get them from the Alchemical Oddities crates available in the box events and in the ILTQs.
    Luckily for me, I've been collecting the crates form the boxes and the ILTQs for a while, and I have some of the new Rare items. The big problem, as always, is the lack of Elf Grass. You need 44 Elf Grass to craft the top of the line Artifact.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The drop rate for elf grass seems lower than the other common items , but since elf grass is the naterial we need why wouldnt the drop rate be lower - - maybe we could trade our wolf fennel for elf grass ??

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes I see Elf grass also an issue maybe 2-10 crates if your lucky so yes maybe craft it by using the other common things but only one Gree not 10, good idea Plavine

Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    The drop rate for elf grass seems lower than the other common items , but since elf grass is the naterial we need why wouldnt the drop rate be lower - - maybe we could trade our wolf fennel for elf grass ??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi A&F ,
    To create a Wood Solvents we need 2 Elf Grass. Can you make a minor change to create a Wood Solvent use 2 Wolf Fennel instead of 2 Elf Grass please?
    Coz drop rate of Elf Grass so low. Thank you in advance.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope you include these material boxes in other events aside from the killer/ energy hog LTQ. New format of Ltq after pushed update freezes up , a lot of server error , so must re hit monsters several times for hit to count. If using gold it's very frustrating to have to re hit a monster cause of server error. Many are refraining from LTQ simply cause too much issues. I like to craft ... So would like to see more events with these material boxes. I see the boxes are on sale in store , think it would be more enticing to buy if one can buy a rare box only including rare items. The same should be done with common and uncommon boxes...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    I hope you include these material boxes in other events aside from the killer/ energy hog LTQ. New format of Ltq after pushed update freezes up , a lot of server error , so must re hit monsters several times for hit to count. If using gold it's very frustrating to have to re hit a monster cause of server error. Many are refraining from LTQ simply cause too much issues. I like to craft ... So would like to see more events with these material boxes. I see the boxes are on sale in store , think it would be more enticing to buy if one can buy a rare box only including rare items. The same should be done with common and uncommon boxes...
    Gree did try selling special crates with just common, uncommon or rare items. The problem was that they cost up to @ 110 gems each as I remember. I don't think anyone bought them then, and I don't think that many would buy them for that price now. 25 gems for 3 (the same price as the Materials Shipments crates would be good!
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not really sure how we can craft, with fewer crates being offered in the now mindnumbing recurring ILTQs. They were previously given out at various levels. Did this stop because GREE intends to offer them for gems only ? Not really an incentive there is there, apart from the one which lines GREE pockets!
    ILTQs are the new trials!