Crafting Workshop Level 7 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crafting Workshop Level 7

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You should have made the crates with the new materials a new kind of crate. You gave a huge advantage to those who had been hoarding crates....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    Not really sure how we can craft, with fewer crates being offered in the now mindnumbing recurring ILTQs. They were previously given out at various levels. Did this stop because GREE intends to offer them for gems only ? Not really an incentive there is there, apart from the one which lines GREE pockets!
    The crates were always offered. They were piggybacked with the Haste prizes for a while, so they were hard to see. In the current ILTQ they're now bundled in the level rewards, so now you don't have to hit the Haste times, you'll get them if you just complete the ILTQ.

upload gif from url

Just slide the prize over to the left to see the crate
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 10-03-2016 at 06:34 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I would like to offer a suggestion with the new data push for tomorrow it will be shot down in flames but worth a mention, yes if you had lots of unopened crates you got a big advantage with new crafting materials so how about changing the old materials in any unopened dead wood crates you can make it a lottery with either common/uncommon/rare yes I have some so do many others it would be good for the game in my opinion, you may disagree but that's my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    You should have made the crates with the new materials a new kind of crate. You gave a huge advantage to those who had been hoarding crates....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    I would like to offer a suggestion with the new data push for tomorrow it will be shot down in flames but worth a mention, yes if you had lots of unopened crates you got a big advantage with new crafting materials so how about changing the old materials in any unopened dead wood crates you can make it a lottery with either common/uncommon/rare yes I have some so do many others it would be good for the game in my opinion, you may disagree but that's my thoughts

Great idea! I've got over 300 of those pesky Dead Wood Crates. Ipassbutter, there are items that look like the new items, why don't you just change the names to something we can use. Like Elf Grass, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    As said even if lottery shoot either common etc etc and not asking for double just one would be good but don't turn rare drops completely off lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I doint think there should a different advantage to those who hoarded other crates. Just give out a bonus to everyone to help them catch up.

And please take a look at and adjust your formulas - they are not well balanced in any sense of the word.b Some rare material is near worthless. Some common and uncommon is worth way too much. Too many of the same things feed other things. ANd so many steps that many people don't want to bother.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok, but if they change it now, then the benefit goes to those that had unopened crates and already opened them, and someone who thought they would spam open tomorrow loses.

Really, you can't ask for stuff like this- they change the rules mid-game far too often as it is. Like with doubling the old boxes in the first place.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I can ask and did lol, I'm looking out for myself I used all boxes when epic rate increased. If I did not bother and just let the boxes stay I would have had double materials and the new rare items needed and as a free mostly player I like to get as close to the gemmers with deep pockets who can spend a mountain on crates and get them all, yes it's all about me but a strategy game and I'm using strategy I think lol

Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    Ok, but if they change it now, then the benefit goes to those that had unopened crates and already opened them, and someone who thought they would spam open tomorrow loses.

Really, you can't ask for stuff like this- they change the rules mid-game far too often as it is. Like with doubling the old boxes in the first place.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've given up with crafting now, given that it needs massive honour points to craft anything. We've had to use so much of it to buy orbs and there is little given out in quests, unless we all want to attack and become level 250 in no time, it seems rather pointless.
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    One of my toons needs 2 mandrake roots so he can make 2 Smithing Oil so he can make 2 Barium Ore so he can make the fifth Peacock Ore so he can craft the Dwarf Plate!
    Oh, but wait, he'll need @ 300k more honor.

Let's see, we have a war coming up. The most honor that I saw on a hit was 60. 60 honor x 900 hits = 54,000. 300,000 / 54,000 = 5.5 three day wars to get enough honor from war.

Raid Boss used to give us lots of honor, not sure if it still does, but we may need that honor (and more) to buy orbs.

My best raid got 26 honor, (see the calculations for war and double the amount of time)

After this next craft, I won't have to worry about crafting anything else for a very long time, lol. Should have plenty of crates by then.

FYI the top of the line items need 1,406,250 honor to craft.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 10-06-2016 at 07:41 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Worse, apparently not everyone had their materials removed when crafting was revamped several months ago so many were sitting with things like several peacock ores already.

While I was not one of those people, I must say Please don't remove those materials now as many have already spent them so it would create more unfairness and there is no way to tell anymore. But please give some resources out to the masses to dilute the advantage the others had. And yes, please fix the honor.

Post Count
    You finally made crafting relevant but you've killed it with the honor requirements. And you can't even make money off of it as we can't purchase honor. You need to reduce the honor requirements for the new equipment or dramatically increase the amount we receive during events or crafting will be irrelevant again once our honor is exhausted.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think the honor is set making it hard to do and a lengthy process, yes we all used honor to buy those units something else will come along and we would have wished to keep that, Gree will keep throwing out honor rewards that won't help that much maybe a new reward could be honor in the 100's of tjousands I don't care as don't get the rare crates lol

Quote Originally Posted by QueBall View Post
    You finally made crafting relevant but you've killed it with the honor requirements. And you can't even make money off of it as we can't purchase honor. You need to reduce the honor requirements for the new equipment or dramatically increase the amount we receive during events or crafting will be irrelevant again once our honor is exhausted.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Either let us convert old items to new (bronze ore to rusty) or remove them from our inventory please

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QueBall View Post
    I completely agree with this. I've been crafting items whilst killing time at home, but need another million honour to craft an artifact. I'm not going to attack players because I'll be level 250 in no time! Plus, I'd have to attack thousands to obtain that much honour. Is there any way that the honour requirements can be lowered, or to increase honour in prizes, or even boxes!! It always feels that everything is just out of reach, but with honour, gaining it for crafting is just relentless and for me, probably not worth doing, in its current form.
    Last edited by Frostpocket; 10-11-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    ILTQs are the new trials!