Cannot purchase Murky Pack

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cannot purchase Murky Pack

Post Count

Cannot purchase Murky Pack

It isn't allowing a purchase. it spins and nothing. Will this be fixed before the sale ends?

Administrator
    Post Count
    Hello,

Can you provide more information about your issue? At what point does the purchase begin to hang? After you hit the 'Buy' button? Before or after you enter your iTunes password? Have you changed your login information recently? Are you connected via wifi or cellular data?

I ask because we are seeing other purchases being made with out issue since the event began and we were able to make purchases on our end as well. We will also be more than happy to work directly with you if you are able to submit a customer service ticket in game.

Post Count
    I sent a ticket in. Wasn't sure it would have been addressed before the sale was over.

Administrator
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    I sent a ticket in. Wasn't sure it would have been addressed before the sale was over.
    Thanks for your reply. The customer service team should be able to resolve your issue shortly. If anyone else is experiencing this, please let us know and we'll investigate and resolve the issue ASAP.