@Gree - We got INCORRECT points in first FL War - Please fix

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: @Gree - We got INCORRECT points in first FL War - Please fix

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

@Gree - We got INCORRECT points in first FL War - Please fix

I have screenshots from my entire team, as well as the competing team. We came in first place in the war and won 263m points + 24m bonus (1st place and node bonus) for a total of 287m. We were credited with 173m towards the leaderboard. I have unedited screenshots of proof from many people/teams. Happy to provide with more proof if really needed. Please fix.

Proof1.jpg
    Proof2.jpg
    Proof3.jpg

Development Team
    Post Count
    Thanks for reporting this issue.

We were able to investigate the matter and found a technical issue in player's scores being logged. This issue has been resolved and we are currently investigating restoring lost points. We'll keep you updated as we have more information on this topic.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    thank you for the reply. looking forward to being able to tell my team there is a resolution

Development Team
    Post Count
    We are still investigating this issue at the moment and will have more updates coming tomorrow. If you believe you have been affected by this issue please be sure to take screenshots and post them up so that we can consider them during the investigation. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience but are working towards a positive solution on the matter.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This just happened again - omg please fix. Screenshots incoming.