Pumped Up War Prizes!... Oh wait

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pumped Up War Prizes!... Oh wait

Post Count

Pumped Up War Prizes!... Oh wait

I would be loving these new war prizes if, you know, the individual war prizes still weren't the same for the T200 - 3000 players, like they have been for the past 20+ wars.

To be rank 200, it takes a few thousand gold to accomplish. To be rank 3000, it costs no gold whatsoever. Why should the prize be the same?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    yep. But at least we get an accomplice....lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Prizes aren't the same

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I would be loving these new war prizes if, you know, the individual war prizes still weren't the same for the T200 - 3000 players, like they have been for the past 20+ wars.

To be rank 200, it takes a few thousand gold to accomplish. To be rank 3000, it costs no gold whatsoever. Why should the prize be the same?
    So either spend more to get 199, or spend nothing and get the same as you're getting now.

Getting like a stuck record, Evan!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol someone said it finally.
    Yes... the prizes are pretty much the same (if you refer to "the prize" as being the bonus which comes with said unit..

However.. going by the stats of the unit (discounting the modifier) means the rewards are, in fact, Different...

As the game is now about the bonuses attached to a reward, then i would have to agree with evan... there needs to be a more "wider ranged" difference in the bonus given, doesnt really have to change much, but as ive said before, mix it up a bit.. start getting a little imaginative with the bonuses...

Yes, that is starting to come through (regardless of how limited it may be) but i suppose its a step in the right direction. ☺

The way we have all gotten used to now is Mafia Attack/Defence... and thats been a want for many for some time prior to being delivered... but its worn out its welcome/need/longing... its now repetative..

I hope the future hold more initiative to introduce or use other mods ☺☺

Post Count
    the real prize may be a bonus pay check for gree employees for fooling so many people into spending money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

Getting like a stuck record, Evan!
    Ya think? LOL!