RB Prizes and/or format needs a change

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RB Prizes and/or format needs a change

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count

RB Prizes and/or format needs a change

For months now, many of us have decided not to participate in RB due to the inequity in gold to prize ratio. How can we get this addressed? For example, the prizes for finishing 27/27 is 2% Mafia Def. You can buy 1% Mafia Def for 15g right now and 5% Mafia Def for 149g? What is the incentive to participate in RB? Even with all of the free KP hits it will still take a disproportionate amount of gold to get such a small prize.

I think of all of the events that are getting thrown our way right now, this one is the worst.

I ask that GREE take a look at the prizes and/or boss health to bring the spend required on this event to be in line with the prizes.

Thanks

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    So don't use gold in the event. Who knows, you might enjoy the experience of not simply buying prizes.

Gree only make these things so costly in gold because they know there are people such as you who will cheerfully spend any daft amount to 'win'. Possibly, just possibly, the price of completion would drop if the big spenders changed their ways. Just a thought.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 09-20-2016 at 12:41 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    SAS is not doing RB and will not do RB until the event is changed. I agree that unless big spenders (in all syns) change their ways nothing will get better.

But even if you play for free you get better rewards doing LTQs.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    100% Agree!

Post Count
    I think a few teams are sitting this one out. We were 5 at one point and are still top twenty. We normally finish outside of the top 50 for RB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree is making every event they have now a gold event in some way or another. Rb has way too many leaderboards. Do we really need a prize for buying the most uzis? I dont think so. I agree with most, big spenders stopping will cause gree to rethink how events are run. Things need to be even across the board or have a different version for those that want to buy gold. Its impossible for most teams to move up in ranks with syns that "buy wins" or spend just to get the extra edge. If gold is going to be offered, make it an incentive to win as a prize, not just an option to guarantee victory.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Smart choice not spending gold here, more for war and SA then, where the prizes are better. But that means someone else will get 1st here

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just dont play the event..
    Follow in the footsteps of Silent Assassins ☺

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't spend gold at all. There is no way I will give gree any money for the crappy way they run this game. Once they revamp it and make it fair across the board, then I might think about it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by foty View Post
    i don't spend gold at all. There is no way i will give gree any money for the crappy way they run this game. Once they revamp it and make it fair across the board, then i might think about it.
    but there's a sale!!!!