DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @StrongAntuna.. Street Assault

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

@StrongAntuna.. Street Assault

Has the issue regarding Demons not being awarded to ALL members when the syndicate wins 1st place, been fixed for this SA starting today??

CLICK TO VIEW ORIGINAL POST
    From June 2016
    Last edited by Dj ANGERFiST; 09-19-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What he asked ?? ^^^

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Nvm.. question answered... Not fixed lol

Post Count
    Was never an issue, they intentionally killed demon farming by only awarding those that hit in the battle the prizes from the battle (i.e demons, choppers)
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Did someone tell you it was intentional? Not fair the half of ur team thats asleep.. its a team reward for a win.. not a indi deployed reward

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Agreed...not all teams are crazy gold spenders and cant get competitive ranks if they don't farm demons.....and not everyone on the team can be active 24x7 and deploying every single battle......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I believe GREE would actually make more money with Demon farming, as there would be many more battles. Whenever we match a higher ranked team we just lay down, where we in the past would be fighting and winning some battles over gold spenders, but no more. And now we only fight in infernos, where in the past we always had battles running whenever an officer were around, so overall I think we now spend less on SA

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho View Post
    I believe GREE would actually make more money with Demon farming, as there would be many more battles. Whenever we match a higher ranked team we just lay down, where we in the past would be fighting and winning some battles over gold spenders, but no more. And now we only fight in infernos, where in the past we always had battles running whenever an officer were around, so overall I think we now spend less on SA
    Spot on that... it does say 'syndicate reward' where the Demon is.. no point in battling otherwise as u say
    Last edited by Dj ANGERFiST; 09-19-2016 at 05:36 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Same for us Gungho....must say less stressful for us overall...only show up for 2-3 battles a day...dump big....and off you go to ur real life....0 gold spent per head in SA from us since they stopped demon farming coz it's really not worth it for us anymore....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj ANGERFiST View Post
    Did someone tell you it was intentional? Not fair the half of ur team thats asleep.. its a team reward for a win.. not a indi deployed reward
    Tickets have been sent, to which the response from GREE was "the game is working as intended."

In terms of "fair" I actually think this is fairer than the way it used to be, but in terms of preference I loved demon farming and would like to see it back.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Tickets have been sent, to which the response from GREE was "the game is working as intended."

In terms of "fair" I actually think this is fairer than the way it used to be, but in terms of preference I loved demon farming and would like to see it back.
    The point is... it says Syndicate Reward.. when your team wins... only awarding to ppl who deployed in a battle is not how it was, nor is it a syndicate reward.. its basically an individual ''Deployed Only'' reward. I brought this up a good while back... and still never had an official response.. i will contact Aurelius and see if we can get an answer about it..

One major issue... is the Customer Support team seem to have no idea whats happening on the developers side.. and even on the forum for that matter... This does need to change without a doubt.. as a priority..

Too many people get a response that is either nothing to do with the subject of the ticket...
    Or get a "copy & paste" / "reply to all" reply.. so in most cases.. they dont even seem to read..

Ive had an occasion where StrongAntuna replied to a post about an issue, thanking for bringing to their attention and fixing the problem... prior to this i sent a ticket and got the words we always know is coming.. lol(as u said above) so i sent msg back saying... no its not working as intended, developer has already responded and fixed, data push has been sent out... lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Must be a display error because I have 6 minis that only deploy when they have enough demons to get Indy and they have been getting the demons for finishing first

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Must be a display error because I have 6 minis that only deploy when they have enough demons to get Indy and they have been getting the demons for finishing first
    Its been like this a while now.. you get demons from the syndicate goals but u dont get any from team wins u less you deploy in that battle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj ANGERFiST View Post
    Its been like this a while now.. you get demons from the syndicate goals but u dont get any from team wins u less you deploy in that battle
    Reread my post

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I did reread it... are u ios? Maybe its just androids that dont get them... its not display.. because no demons are added to ppl i know unless they deploy