GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Next war 1 day in 10 days

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Next war 1 day in 10 days

Nice one Gree lets wave more players goodbye clearly never listen, all I can see in the event list is one boring LTQ after another this game has gotten very very dull, if you don't listen soon so many will leave and it will be dead, you had a meeting with a few players and you better start making the changes that was suggested before its to late

Post Count
    I would prefer a one-day war every two weeks over a three-day war every three weeks.

The never-ending box and LTQ events are the soul-crushing aspects of the game, not this relatively mild war schedule.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Depends on what happens next - hopefully a full three week break before next full war - but I agree and would be happier with a single day are every 2 weeks. would be great to get projections as people can no longer plan.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Depends on what happens next - hopefully a full three week break before next full war - but I agree and would be happier with a single day are every 2 weeks. would be great to get projections as people can no longer plan.
    I wouldn't count on a full 3 week break. 1 week is far more likely.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Only trouble with one day wars and am answering for myself of course is which day it will fall on, UK here so I go to bed before war and every other event for that matter get up hit a few battles then work from 4pm so I can't help that much, Sunday is better but as said that's me, come on Gree we have been asking for years it seems change the days change the start times mix it up a little then all time zones will benefit some events some won't but if it's mixed then all will benefit some events rather than Europe and east (half the world getting screwed)

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    I remember this issue coming up way back when... (See my link referenced in my signature)

There was a lot of debate and words spoken on the war time schedules. The issue still came up that they were losing paying players "from not having enough to do" between "box events" (when they had no LTQs as part of them).

As someone who doesn't pay much at all for gems except for the occassional bunch every month or so (paying for my entertainment!), I don't worry about it too much and go with it.

I wish The1NOnly and Gambit were back here. It'd be great to hear their views on this 3 years later
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Was it gambit that did the art work that was very cool

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Was it gambit that did the art work that was very cool
    Not on that one. I know he did others, but the FK insignia was done by someone in FK - might have been titan. There were two - one for the Forum itself and then one for the guild.

Does L E G E N D ever talk on the forum? I figured if so, s/he would speak up about the war coming up so soon.

EDIT: Or anyone else on the leaderboards that frequently is in the top 20...
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...