Frontline Boost Refund

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frontline Boost Refund

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Question Frontline Boost Refund

Do players need to be back in their original factions they were in when the Faction HQ became active for that Faction?

What happens when a player has been in multiple factions producing for the Faction HQ and making purchases in Commissary at different factions?

I am just curious if players will get the "Refunds" even if they are no longer in that faction when it gets disbursed on the 15th.

Will refunds be based on which faction they are in now?

Or you guys will have a way to track whenever a player makes a purchase of resources in the Commissary no matter what faction they were in at the time and what speed-up they purchased and also used.

And for Aurelius, are you replacing HighTower here in this Forum?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Do players need to be back in their original factions they were in when the Faction HQ became active for that Faction?

What happens when a player has been in multiple factions producing for the Faction HQ and making purchases in Commissary at different factions?

I am just curious if players will get the "Refunds" even if they are no longer in that faction when it gets disbursed on the 15th.

Or you guys will have a way to track whenever a player makes a purchase of resources in the Commissary no matter what faction they were in at the time and what speed-up they purchased and also used.

1) No, they do not need to be in their original factions.

2) As mentioned in the sticky, the refunding is tied to the individual, not the faction. All spend a player has done against the specified criteria will be refunded to the player, regardless of if they stayed with factions or hopped around.

I believe that answers the refund centric questions?

And no, I am not replacing President Hightower, I am just becoming active.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Very good point and exactly what I was thinking.

Lets see if a definitive answer comes back

Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post

- Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ohhhh... That's scary quick!

Thanks for the answer Sire Aurelius.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    1) No, they do not need to be in their original factions.

2) As mentioned in the sticky, the refunding is tied to the individual, not the faction. All spend a player has done against the specified criteria will be refunded to the player, regardless of if they stayed with factions or hopped around.

I believe that answers the refund centric questions?

And no, I am not replacing President Hightower, I am just becoming active.
    Thank you for the QUICK response!

Very much appreciated in clarifying things!

I hope this will be the norm in the future here in the forums!

Even if we don't like the response, at least any quick response is better than no response.