LTQ tokens drop rate

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTQ tokens drop rate

Lurker
    Post Count

LTQ tokens drop rate

It's about more than 10 hours (since I woke up) when not even a one token dropped. I've spent 18k+ energy on Patrick Parish (ultimate collection 3/3) but got only resources, cash and huge amount of experience. Yesterday I've got 5 tokens but today nothing. Are developments "update" something to earn more? 18k energy equal to 36 attempts to get token, it drop rate is looking horrible

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NS tasia View Post
    It's about more than 10 hours (since I woke up) when not even a one token dropped. I've spent 18k+ energy on Patrick Parish (ultimate collection 3/3) but got only resources, cash and huge amount of experience. Yesterday I've got 5 tokens but today nothing. Are developments "update" something to earn more? 18k energy equal to 36 attempts to get token, it drop rate is looking horrible
    Drop rate is pretty bad now from previous ones.. i gave up in 3/3 already.. wont get it even with 72 hours..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Finally, 1 token per 22k+ energy, yesterday it was 5 tokens per 15k energy. I think GREE must inform players about such changes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's all a dream, you buy energy mods and think you will pay less, but the drop rate changes, and you are back to scratch LOL

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes, no one can treat GREE ��

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Drop rate is just about the same as normal for me it's all luck when it comes to collections

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I only have 5 energy per minute 52 secs lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's just luck. If you don't get a drop after a few times just wait and try again later. Drop rate averaged the same as previous collects. Finished 3/3 on all collect goals no gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    drop rate definitely has changed. I finished all collections like usual. Usually I can get all speed runs done as well. I have +22 energy. I went over 30K energy without a single drop once I got to ultimate 3/3. People can say all they want its the same and its all luck... but why would all of a sudden everyone notice how ****ty the rate has become.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post
    drop rate definitely has changed. I finished all collections like usual. Usually I can get all speed runs done as well. I have +22 energy. I went over 30K energy without a single drop once I got to ultimate 3/3. People can say all they want its the same and its all luck... but why would all of a sudden everyone notice how ****ty the rate has become.
    For me it was just about the same as normal like I said before sometimes I don't get a token 10-15k as well it happens just have to deal with it. But with +16 I was able to finish all the collections within 4 days even after using 15k energy on the 1 day ltq that would have went to the collections

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Very nice!! ☺
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    For me it was just about the same as normal like I said before sometimes I don't get a token 10-15k as well it happens just have to deal with it. But with +16 I was able to finish all the collections within 4 days even after using 15k energy on the 1 day ltq that would have went to the collections

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho View Post
    It's all a dream, you buy energy mods and think you will pay less, but the drop rate changes, and you are back to scratch LOL
    True to the bone

Post Count
    For me rates has changed starting last LTQ Collections. My guess by about 30% less. And please don't talk about luck here.. Luck is when you hit something and get it right away once or twice... Spending 150k energy over 4 days time after time only involve math and set chance algorithms.
    But can only judge for myself

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It depends, last ltq i need arround 45 try before have my 2nd token for elite collection 3/3 but sometimes i win 2 or 3 tokens in a row

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    I have + 16 too, but i dont give any info here cuz gree read and adapt game after.