A Tree Fort for 450 gems....Why?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Tree Fort for 450 gems....Why?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

A Tree Fort for 450 gems....Why?

I see that we can buy a Tree Fort in the store for 450 gems. When this building is upgraded to level 10 it will give 10 million defense. But I already have 42,127 million defense, so it sounds to me like an increase of 0.000237% for my 450 gems.

It seems to me that any defense building is completely worthless, and has been for a long time. The only thing that a Tree fort is good for is to hide another building. But since everyone knows that, they always look there anyway.

I suppose I would buy them for gold just to have more hiding places, but they are not worth any gems.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I see that we can buy a Tree Fort in the store for 450 gems. When this building is upgraded to level 10 it will give 10 million defense. But I already have 42,127 million defense, so it sounds to me like an increase of 0.000237% for my 450 gems.

It seems to me that any defense building is completely worthless, and has been for a long time. The only thing that a Tree fort is good for is to hide another building. But since everyone knows that, they always look there anyway.

I suppose I would buy them for gold just to have more hiding places, but they are not worth any gems.
    Hey Purple, you are a squirrel, and Squirrel live in trees, maybe GREEdy wants you to buy them and think you are buying "houses" lol

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Hey Purple, you are a squirrel, and Squirrel live in trees, maybe GREEdy wants you to buy them and think you are buying "houses" lol
    Lmao, very good!
    Purple Squirrel