Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW iOS 10 Release: IMPORTANT

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent X View Post
    This ^

Your friend phone has something else wrong, updated on iphone 6 and iphone6S+, everything work well. So why your friend mobile doesn't work? Need an HowTo update properly?

You started this thread with DO NOT UPDATE, GAME CENTER IS GONE! Have you read new iOS features before writing such bull**** thread?! I guess no ...
    I made this thread because i kept seeing people asking if no game center was true or not.. so i went and did some homewrok on the matter to get an answer
    FOR THE PLAYERS!

All information found pointed to it being CONFIRMED as removed.. even by apple themselves.. if you cant understand that, and cant see when someone is trying to help... then i suggest you go look yourself! There is screenshots and links posted up.. ☺

Thanks for taking the time to create an account to be abusive with ☺

Like VL just said...
    BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY
    Last edited by Dj ANGERFiST; 09-14-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj ANGERFiST View Post
    I made this thread because i kept seeing people asking if no game center was true or not.. so i went and did some homewrok on the matter to get an answer
    FOR THE PLAYERS!

All information found pointed to it being CONFIRMED as removed.. even by apple themselves.. if you cant understand that, and cant see when someone is trying to help... then i suggest you go look yourself! There is screenshots and links posted up.. ☺

Like VL just said...
    BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY
    Please just read again all these "informations", Apple made it clear, Game Center app would be removed from homescreen but the functionality that came with it is not.
    You just made a lot of players worry with your wrong informations, but I guess no problem you just tried to help.

Thanks for taking the time to create an account to be abusive with ☺
    Again you misread easy details, I'm a forum user since 2014

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    The core of why we recommend against updating is because we are getting reports, and seeing from our side, cases where upgrading causes issues. It is working for some people, but it is a risk to do the upgrade currently if you don't have a backup device. Developers are currently investigating and making sure that account linking works properly in all cases on iOS 10 is a top priority.
    From MW General
    Last edited by Dj ANGERFiST; 09-15-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Post Count
    Apple is having their own issues with iOS 10 after it's release, so it's not just GREE... fyi.

I'm not updating until further notice.
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Here all is working Modern War, Need for Speed, Boom Beach, you name it and it works. Only not CC.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent X View Post
    Please just read again all these "informations", Apple made it clear, Game Center app would be removed from homescreen but the functionality that came with it is not.
    You just made a lot of players worry with your wrong informations, but I guess no problem you just tried to help.
    If you scroll back to the OP you will see i did say that...

It may be supported in a different form but as of yet, there is no clear information on it.. anywhere... so be careful...
    Also if you scroll through the posts you will find complaints from ios users about ios 10.. Prior to mine ☺
    Last edited by Dj ANGERFiST; 09-15-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Post Count
    Closing this thread while we wait for an official announcement
    Line ID: clementine88