Bloody boring!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloody boring!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Bloody boring!

This game has become monotonous, same events, eb back to back, please think of something new! You open the list and there are 50 things to do, Borinnngggg. I took a six month break from the game, may have to do that again pffffttt....

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    This game has become monotonous, same events, eb back to back, please think of something new! You open the list and there are 50 things to do, Borinnngggg. I took a six month break from the game, may have to do that again pffffttt....
    Was Hardcore Boss Rival Leaderboard last one ☺
    Events are too repetative though..

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'd rather have the events they have right now fixed before bringing in any new ones......

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It was always monotonous, if we're honest. The main difference is the company wasn't trying to extract money from players 24/7 back in the day. Player created fun was always more entertaining.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Whatever you do now, it cost gold.. the ones playing now are ATM's each time they open the game... Only good thing is that it's getting slower and slower to load. In the old days you could load the game in 12-15 seconds, now it takes 45-55 seconds...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho View Post
    Whatever you do now, it cost gold.. the ones playing now are ATM's each time they open the game... Only good thing is that it's getting slower and slower to load. In the old days you could load the game in 12-15 seconds, now it takes 45-55 seconds...
    Yes, alot of the blame for that is directly linked to our Inventory size.(imo). hopefully we will have the recycle option (like modern war) to reduce the amount of data in our inventories, and improving speed. My minis run really fast with like 1k units.. but my main slower at over 27k units lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just remember when I first started playing it was fun, and the events were timed out. So you looked forward to war or sa etc, now it's just tap tap tap/gold gold gold.... But thanks for y'all ops

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That would entirely be your device. My game loads in under 10 seconds unless my connection is extremely terrible and I have over 50000 units on my account

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I just remember when I first started playing it was fun, and the events were timed out. So you looked forward to war or sa etc, now it's just tap tap tap/gold gold gold.... But thanks for y'all ops
    Just wondering: if it's no longer "fun" why continue.
    Not a criticism, I feel the same. Reason in my case is I've sunk so much (TIME, money...) into it I just... I don't know, lol.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That would entirely be your device. My game loads in under 10 seconds unless my connection is extremely terrible and I have over 50000 units on my account[/QUOTE]

I am not talking about a timing issue lol, I mean events were timed out as in every 5 weeks is war etc!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am in a retired syn now, thanks for your concern... This forum is meant for us Players to vent so I believe I have that right!! Been playing for almost 6 years and just remember how things were, Peace out

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ^ guess you don't really read to see what is aimed at you and what is aimed at other people

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    guess you don't really read to see what is aimed at you and what is aimed at other people[/QUOTE]

True...

Post Count
    could we have some new decoration items plz? i dont really care what others feel about this game but i've been playing it as simcity since years lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    could we have some new decoration items plz? i dont really care what others feel about this game but i've been playing it as simcity since years lol
    Lmao.......