Playing possum or "rope a dope"!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Playing possum or "rope a dope"!!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Cool Playing possum or "rope a dope"!!!!

It might add some spice and excitement to the game if a character had a switch to turn off and turn on their bonuses, decreasing/increasing by 10% increments their attack/defense stats. This small thing (if programmed CORRECTLY) could bring some STRATEGORY back to the game, especially WD.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 09-02-2016 at 09:47 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    if programmed CORRECTLY
    It is joke.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yep it's called go through rival list find said player and take out boost. Plain and simple

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Yep it's called go through rival list find said player and take out boost. Plain and simple
    That's not it, but that's the way a "certain entity" would DEW it. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Taking out boosts used to be a frowned upon thing in this game. I remember some had hit lists on those who did it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They have this event in KA as well. It seems that there is a Negative defense boost (and it even costs you gold to get) where you could do the rope a dope if you wanted. I guess if you were at the top, you can still build chains with lower players. It was weird when I hit someone and they had ZERO defense because they bought one of the negative boosts.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I used to hit boosts allthe time, always felt it was a legit target. Not that anyone could do anything about it,lol. I remember a little urdummy who would hit someone for hours at a time, even though he was losing the whole time. It's amazing g how upset people would get at that. Hey peon, don't you realize you're losing, or, quit filling up my feed. So much fun in The old days. It was better when we didn't all know each other so well.