***** NAME CHANGING: Street Assault ***** - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***** NAME CHANGING: Street Assault *****

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj ANGERFiST View Post
    No u dont u need to hit for your syndicate to register on indi leaderboard.. needs either Locking fully.. or needs to be updated to change instantly on the leaderboard when its changed..

Yes the game is called Crime City... but if you cheat or use a bug/glitch to gain an advantage... it is AGAINST the terms of service and punishable with upto, but not limited to, accounts being banned..

Using the fact that leaderboard does not update/refresh as it should, to decieve the rest of the players into throwing their gold to the wind.... is breaking such a rule and therfore needs to be changed

☺☺☺
    Nope, it's just being logged on. No deploying needed. Caught SAS1 on a name change many times this way before they started deploying.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Since there has been no response from gree in either of your threads about this topic, I will repeat what I said before you had my posts deleted, this function of the game is working as intended. Lag is bad in almost every aspect of the game. Just gotta deal with it
    No response because they would have to publicly admit to bending to the will of the top spenders. It's pretty clear why. But how do you know for sure that this function of the game is working as they actually intended? Was there a flash popup that presented this feature and the deceit it creates? A press release? If it was functioning as expected I would think the leaderboard would be properly updated showing the changed name along with the rank. But it doesn't. Plus there are many times where chunks of the ranked leaderboard are missing altogether. It's basically a bug that was never corrected because top teams benefit from it. Screw the rest of the players of the game. Give everything to the top 1%. Sound familiar?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is working as intended as this is the only gree game that allows instant name changes. In all other games you need to send in a ticket to get name changes done. The leaderboard has always waited till after battles to update. This complaint is like someone saying that gold spenders shouldn't be able to buy mafia att/def mods because non gold spenders can't. All advantages are unfair to the party that doesn't get it, hence "advantage". Would the same outrage be taking place if a low ranked syn changed their name to SAS to get easy matchups or is it because someone is whining that they "wasted" gold?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All it is, is strategy. What teams need to do is create their own strategy and if that means checkin g leaderboards, syndicate base leaderboard, or syndicate codes... well then do it.

And if it really bothers you all that much about a name change maybe sa should become your weekend away from the game and sit out.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Since there has been no response from gree in either of your threads about this topic, I will repeat what I said before you had my posts deleted, this function of the game is working as intended. Lag is bad in almost every aspect of the game. Just gotta deal with it
    Already spoken with gree about it. No immediate plans to do so but are aware many dont like it and will keeping it in mind for future ☺ its not gonna be dropped... and its not going away ☺

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It is working as intended as this is the only gree game that allows instant name changes. In all other games you need to send in a ticket to get name changes done. The leaderboard has always waited till after battles to update. This complaint is like someone saying that gold spenders shouldn't be able to buy mafia att/def mods because non gold spenders can't. All advantages are unfair to the party that doesn't get it, hence "advantage". Would the same outrage be taking place if a low ranked syn changed their name to SAS to get easy matchups or is it because someone is whining that they "wasted" gold?
    A locked syndicate should be a locked syndicate period... including the syndicate name!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A locked syndicate should be a locked syndicate period... including the syndicate name!
    Then why is the issue SA?

Lurker
    Post Count
    The complaint is not the same.

By spending gold to change your name during a locked event, you not only changing your name, but most times you are making your team invisible on the leaderboard. That is the deception that I complain about.
    That is the "bug" that has become an "advantage" (intended or not) to top teams that whine about teams standing down to them. If it wasn't a bug then it would be advertised as a real feature.

The leaderboard should update in real time, including name changes. Teams that don't change their name during Battle events see their rank in real time. During SA, it updates after the match is over.

This has nothing to do with being able to buy weapons or mods vs. those that can't.
    This is about the added deceit that comes with changing the name of your team and the fact that it's OK for top teams to whine and get what they want. But it's clearly not OK for the REST of the playing population to whine about having fairly created features to use on the playing field. IMO.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Then why is the issue SA?
    Because its the only time they do it... do u see them hiding in War? Nope... they hide to get people to spend their gold... then show themselves at the end... you tell me how thats fair??

The names should be locked down.. and spend to earn the rank like almost everyone else does in a fair fight.. it infuriates teams that get decieved using such a flaw in leaderboard system...

What part of that dont you understand?

Post Count
    top teams are not doing this to intentially have teams spend gold, they do it to steal points, regardless if the other team spends gold or not theyre going to steal points and nodes regardless what the other two teams do, the option to use virtual currency is up to the individual. if the individual used gold and the team still lost then thats just crime city. if you cant outspend then dont spend at all.

teams spend tons of gold and still lose to syns that arent top or havent changed there.
    Last edited by Babytway; 09-28-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    top teams are not doing this to intentially have teams spend gold, they do it to steal points, regardless if the other team spends gold or not theyre going to steal points and nodes regardless what the other two teams do, the option to use virtual currency is up to the individual. if the individual used gold and the team still lost then thats just crime city. if you cant outspend then dont spend at all.

teams spend tons of gold and still lose to syns that arent top or havent changed there.
    True... but thats the fair fight lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can i just point out....

This HAS already been discussed with GREE/FUNZIO in the Player Rep meetings recently..

As it stands..
    there is NO plan to lock syndicate name changing..

however.. it doesnt mean i have to let it go.. so i will be keeping the thread alive. As many players dont agree with this.. ☺ maybe it will change in the future or the leaderboard refresh will be changed at a later date ☺
    Hence working as intended. And as babytway pointed out, if you get outspent you get outspent. This has been an "issue" for months yet people keep doing the same thing. If it is that big of an issue that you might be "wasting" gold against one team but not another, why is the shiny yellow stuff still being thrown around?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hence working as intended. And as babytway pointed out, if you get outspent you get outspent. This has been an "issue" for months yet people keep doing the same thing. If it is that big of an issue that you might be "wasting" gold against one team but not another, why is the shiny yellow stuff still being thrown around?
    You show me an ss where u were told its supposed to be that way lol... even gree didnt say that in the meetings ☺ and to be precise.. they said it was ''unlikely" to be changed at the moment.. but they will take it into account!

Oh.. and go ask the people throwing the gold around lol
    Last edited by Dj ANGERFiST; 09-28-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You show me an ss where u were told its supposed to be that way lol... even gree didnt say that in the meetings ☺ and to be precise.. they said it was ''unlikely" to be changed at the moment.. but they will take it into account!

Oh.. and go ask the people throwing the gold around lol
    I don't need a SS, I have already shown you prove that it is working as intended. I am not aware of what was stated in these meetings, but if it is "unlikely" to change and they didn't say it wasn't, then once again, it is working as intended.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can i just point out....

This HAS already been discussed with GREE/FUNZIO in the Player Rep meetings recently..

As it stands..
    there is NO plan to lock syndicate name changing..

however.. it doesnt mean i have to let it go.. so i will be keeping the thread alive. As many players dont agree with this.. ☺ maybe it will change in the future or the leaderboard refresh will be changed at a later date ☺