Energy for itq - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Energy for itq

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Ultimate, 2/10, takes 6090. Thanks for the laugh Gree.
    Gree is just killing ltq's. They were already most useless, now there is absolutely no reason to even bother with them.
    Last edited by WBS; 09-11-2016 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Trump 2016

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Be careful of the SPEED goals that displays multi-unit rewards. You will only get one of the units.

Another Bait-And-Switch from GREEdy.

I contacted Support and told them give me the reward that was displayed or take the unit back and give me back my energy refills.

Support said they are sorry but we cannot do anything to make up for the mistakes their Development Team makes.

They also gave me a reason that since this is a "Server-Side" based games, mistakes are bound to happen.

This is just more "stolen" refills taken from me by their mistakes or lack of quality control.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Beware, LTQs, even if you complete a level offer booby prizes. One of our members did it, only to discover the final prize didn't make his active list. I see Kompu Gacha reappearing. Be careful, very careful.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree appears to be trying to be one more transparent, but I don't trust anything they say or do. I think they list that from many players years ago.