Energy for itq - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Energy for itq

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I don't look at it that way. The last stand down was needed and justified. Gree needed to know that players, especially big spenders are sick of the shadiness.
    I mean that gree want new income after the boycott and increased energy requirements in LTQ.

I agree with smbass77 that no objectives are in the game more. Health regen and other bonuses are not working properly, hardcore boss does not require stats or bonuses at all (only this event really increase you stats), FL and new PvP do not require anything at all.

Post Count
    Gree has been making plenty of money off the last few case and crate events. It's very easy for them to adjust the drop or open rate to get the income they're looking for.

In regards to this Ltq, they probably think everyone has the +10 temp energy regen unit
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I wonder who it was that decided on the current temp health regen unit that is good until 8-31. I'd be intresting in knowing of any events where that can be used. No Wd, no RB. Used to be temp units, which I hate anyways, lasted for a cycle. I don't use the regen except maybe if we did have an rb event, but still. Why bother giving a prize, because in effect, there is no prize.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I wonder who it was that decided on the current temp health regen unit that is good until 8-31. I'd be intresting in knowing of any events where that can be used. No Wd, no RB. Used to be temp units, which I hate anyways, lasted for a cycle. I don't use the regen except maybe if we did have an rb event, but still. Why bother giving a prize, because in effect, there is no prize.

You know the answer Speed-it's Gree.

Much like was said earlier what is the objective of this game anymore? It used to be stats and IPH, now I have no clue.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    No planning on GREE side,not the first time we have seen Temp boosts that have no relevance.
    Why bring temp boosts back?
    Everyone hated them,lots complained about them and eventually they got rid of them to everyone's delight...
    Soooo who's bright idea was it to bring them back....
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Good to see another Ltq with insane energy reqs. Still not sure why the brain trust at gree wouldn't want to put the Ltq goals just a little bit out of reach to encourage some gold use? Do they honestly think someone with +5 regen is going to drop 3 vaults for a 4% air Def boost? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    574 energy per hit on Normal 7/10? 612 energy per hit on Normal 8/10? (3 hits and 3 kills)

I don't know too many "normal" people that can handle all of this energy.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of "Late Nite Killas"
    Former Member of "Strategic Air Command" (RIP Seal)
    Former Member of "Usual Suspects"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree has gone crazy, nothing NORMAL about this, energy for normal from 9815 to 37085 ! And prizes the same. They must realize most young accounts have only +3 regen or 4320/24h, the somewhat older +4 from doing maps emir island eg still only 5760/24h

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    Gree has gone crazy, nothing NORMAL about this, energy for normal from 9815 to 37085 ! And prizes the same. They must realize most young accounts have only +3 regen or 4320/24h, the somewhat older +4 from doing maps emir island eg still only 5760/24h
    It's obviously grees attempt to recoup some lost income over the amount of factions that didn't play two FL's ago.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hay gree we need more energy added to ltq's. With the worthless units as prizes. You have gone insane in Greeland. Thanks for more time off. With all the useless events going on I am logging in less and less. Thanks gree that means less money for you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And once again, the speed rewards prize different in Andriod and IOS..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    It's obviously grees attempt to recoup some lost income over the amount of factions that didn't play two FL's ago.
    As I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    All players are punished for boycott by gold players.

Banned
    Post Count
    Great think it's punishing players, but I would think they are more or less punishing themselves. Unless there are still those who will spend to chase useless units.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I just got to 10/10 of the Normal. Gree has officially gone off the deep end. Over 14000 energy to finish it. I want to slap myself for wasting my energy to get to this point. No mas...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ultimate, 2/10, takes 6090. Thanks for the laugh Gree.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780