GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: kingpin level 2 one click LTQ complete

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

kingpin level 2 one click LTQ complete

Am I the only one who thinks that the level 2 one click LTQ complete was misleading?. I waisted a lot of gold for me to get to level 2 just to find out that their realy isn't no advantage at all with it. You still have to have all the energy it takes to complete the goals as the old way. I don't think anyone keeps that much on hand so why did Gree waist there time with it. I guess it just goes to show, what's that saying? You can put lipstick on a pig but its still your daddy's wife!

Post Count
    Hi alabama_fungun, welcome to the forums!

I approved your first post of 10 before the Auto-mod stops flagging your posts for approval. 9 more posts to go!
    I also moved your thread to CC General from Off Topic (OT) since it is about CC game play. The Off Topic subforums are for everything but game related topics. Pardon my belated reply; I just saw this thread in the OT.

Regarding KP2 and the 1-click finish feature, thanks for your feedback.
    IMHO, it is a time saver. I like tapping on the NPCs, but it is a nice option when I don't have the time to tap away 5000 energy in a hurry.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    You don't have to finish the whole thing, you can just do the first 5 on each LTQ for the star powers or whatever you normally do and it is a time saver and nice feature to have.

Also, it doesn't take any gold to get to Kingpin L2, unless you don't like waiting and have just started playing.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have to agree.. i like the quicker option ☺

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's just a convenience thing .It's a lot faster to use that if you only have a short time and want to maximize your energy use.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You just need to know your limits. Once I get the "xx gold needed", I bump it down until no gold is needed. I would rather go thru 5 levels in a one click than tap thru it the old way. Even 1 or 2 levels at a time is better/easier.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I actually have developed a tapping callus on my right index finger. I'm a tad worried about what might happen if I coughed up the coin for this new fangled way of doing boring things.
    But that's me.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like it. Saves having to wade through hundreds of little people wandering round the maps and hitting the wrong one

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Boa View Post
    I like it. Saves having to wade through hundreds of little people wandering round the maps and hitting the wrong one
    Amen to that!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"