tie breaker for boss raid is not working!!! - Gree please rectify

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tie breaker for boss raid is not working!!! - Gree please rectify

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

tie breaker for boss raid is not working!!! - Gree please rectify

Gree, you came on here and said the tie-breaking mechanism has been fixed and we were told the first team to kill the highest level boss would be ahead of other teams that kill the same same level boss after them, but that is a total lie.

in the last couple of hours I have watched our team drop behind 2 teams that killed the same level boss after we did and I have pictures to prove it.

TKO killed boss 54 after 4 teams already did and they are now in front of those 4 teams in the standings, how is that possible if your programmers fixed this issue????

so did this get fixed or like it was stated before Gree has a numbering system pre-determined in case of ties???

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I will check in about 30 minutes.. we are almost done with 52.. will take SS of before and after and respost here

UPDATE 1:
    I can confirm the order is NOT the same as it was prior to event being postponed.. will update next on our Kill placement

UPDATE 2:
    I cam confrim... FIRST kill is NOT how the leaderboard is working... i just wantched a team kill boss 51 and they jumped past all teams into 2nd position of kill 51Screenshot_20160826-172606.jpgScreenshot_20160826-180023.jpg
    Project Pheonix jumped ahead of other teams except Loyalty Over Money.. so there is STILL a code chosing teams rank on the leaderboards.. just not the one it was before

UPDATE 3:
    MAD just killed 53.. should now be placed at bottom of kill 53 list.. but they jumped upto 2nd place in 53 list
    Screenshot_20160826-172606.jpgScreenshot_20160826-183637.jpg
    They are 11th... should be 14th

UPDATE 4:
    We just finally killed boss 52.. we went from rank 30th.. upto 18th.. jumped past many teams already ahead of us and are now 4th in the Killed 52 list
    Screenshot_20160826-183516.jpgScreenshot_20160826-184540.jpg

I think thats enough evidence now. Hope it helps developers ☺☺ goodluck! I hate to be the person trying to do the numbers on the other end!!.
    Last edited by DjSyla; 08-26-2016 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Added Proof
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    It's a glitch, they should be banned.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    We're investigating this and will post a sticky update when we have more information on the issue.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    We're investigating this and will post a sticky update when we have more information on the issue.
    Thank You ☺☺

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    before or after the event is over?

btw - I can post the list with the pre-determined places of teams gree has if you want as evidence Aurelius. It shows TKO is ranked ahead of all the teams that beat boss 54 before them and is the actual tie-breaker.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It might just be a display error, like the stats that don't show correct. But we will know at the end of the event. One thing is to fix it, another is to test that it's actually working, and we are all test pilots.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    before or after the event is over?

btw - I can post the list with the pre-determined places of teams gree has if you want as evidence Aurelius. It shows TKO is ranked ahead of all the teams that beat boss 54 before them and is the actual tie-breaker.
    Ive triple checked with that list.. its not the same way ☺

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree - anything on this issue yet?

Duetschland I just killed boss 54 and moved from 11th to 6th place ahead of all teams that got 54 before them.

let me guess still looking into it and an answer will be coming out after rb is over.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They need to just give the rewards out in order of Boss Killed... same reward for same boss kill.. problem would be sorted

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    They need to just give the rewards out in order of Boss Killed... same reward for same boss kill.. problem would be sorted
    Exactly. The measuring stick is highest level boss killed, period. Not highest level boss killed the fastest, which apparently isn't even the way final ranking is determined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So free you said that this will be sorted out today. Will you post when the mistake us been fixed?
    Will you be removing the incorrect item awarded when you add the correct item we are supposed to be awarded into our inventory?