I love the irony!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I love the irony!

Post Count

I love the irony!

Wake up this morning, stats drop 50b. The LTQ items removed from inventory. My level is still 4 times higher than it should be. So all the exp, none of the prizes. This glitch only worked on droid. The glitch was for an individual goal chain, which means no other players could get affected whatsoever by this glitch, besides a small bump in stats which is mediocre compared to the rate of inflation in this game now.

2 cycles ago, an SA demon glitch occurred, as it did for a few SA's beforehand. Free SA demons. Only a select few teams knew about it, and abused it to the utmost extreme. Since this is a team event, countless teams at 60 players a pop were screwed out of their normal ranking through a battle they probably shouldn't have lost due to last minute free demons and all those bonus points gone, and in the overall points on the leaderboard. iOS only glitch. Not a single prize was removed from those who used the glitch, their points stayed on the leaderboard, and the teams who got screwed out and lost even more gold in the process trying to hold their normal rank without free demons had to suffer.

So I would like to say one thing.. GREE, you have great judgement in choosing which glitches to act upon.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Stats drop must be something else...
    All my accounts have lost stats...
    Even my new one at level 9 has hone from 1.2b att to 800m att....
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Same here I just checked all my accounts and have lost stats on all. thought it was just my main. Main account has lost the most in stats

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And I get told there's no need to be rude, I say there was every need to react to this seemingly constant provocation

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Wake up this morning, stats drop 50b. The LTQ items removed from inventory. My level is still 4 times higher than it should be. So all the exp, none of the prizes. This glitch only worked on droid. The glitch was for an individual goal chain, which means no other players could get affected whatsoever by this glitch, besides a small bump in stats which is mediocre compared to the rate of inflation in this game now.

2 cycles ago, an SA demon glitch occurred, as it did for a few SA's beforehand. Free SA demons. Only a select few teams knew about it, and abused it to the utmost extreme. Since this is a team event, countless teams at 60 players a pop were screwed out of their normal ranking through a battle they probably shouldn't have lost due to last minute free demons and all those bonus points gone, and in the overall points on the leaderboard. iOS only glitch. Not a single prize was removed from those who used the glitch, their points stayed on the leaderboard, and the teams who got screwed out and lost even more gold in the process trying to hold their normal rank without free demons had to suffer.

So I would like to say one thing.. GREE, you have great judgement in choosing which glitches to act upon.

You're lucky that gree doesn't ban your account. You broke the TOS agreement and the account should be banned. yes droid players found a glitch and exposed it and gree found out and took the prizes away you weren't supposed to get. So where is the injustice? you cheated, they took your prizes away and didn't totally ban your account, so accept the punishment for cheating.

The IOS demon glitch should have had accounts banned as well, but the teams that knew of this glitch were top spending teams and no way that was going to happen and gree let the places stand as they were. They don't make changes to the leaderboard as we have seen in the past like the 2M gold bar fiasco. remember they were going to fix it and make sure those people didn't get the extra prizes and teams would be punished and lose the extra ip from those players.
    what about the ENERGY glitch back in the day from using airplane mode, many people used it and gree let it go and then patched it. they are learning easier to patch the hacks and take prizes then to ban people and lose people who are spending $$$ on a game that cheats people at every chance they get.

So stop your whining like usual and accept the fact you cheated and take your medicine and consider yourself lucky they didn't ban you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    You're lucky that gree doesn't ban your account. You broke the TOS agreement and the account should be banned. yes droid players found a glitch and exposed it and gree found out and took the prizes away you weren't supposed to get. So where is the injustice? you cheated, they took your prizes away and didn't totally ban your account, so accept the punishment for cheating.

The IOS demon glitch should have had accounts banned as well, but the teams that knew of this glitch were top spending teams and no way that was going to happen and gree let the places stand as they were. They don't make changes to the leaderboard as we have seen in the past like the 2M gold bar fiasco. remember they were going to fix it and make sure those people didn't get the extra prizes and teams would be punished and lose the extra ip from those players.
    what about the ENERGY glitch back in the day from using airplane mode, many people used it and gree let it go and then patched it. they are learning easier to patch the hacks and take prizes then to ban people and lose people who are spending $$$ on a game that cheats people at every chance they get.

So stop your whining like usual and accept the fact you cheated and take your medicine and consider yourself lucky they didn't ban you.
    Lmao, I didn't whine, did I? I complimented GREE on a great form of judgement.

The injustice is in how certain issues are dealt with in comparison to others. You can't sentence one man to prison for stealing a candy bar, while letting another get away with murder. Of course that comparison isn't nearly the same, but the point is still there.

Anyways, every single person in this game has been subject to a glitch on more than one occasion, whether they knew it was a glitch or not. If GREE handled every glitch in the same manner and didn't let anyone get away with it, maybe players would take the TOS more seriously. Until then, try calling out someone else for complaining by complaining.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bloody ridiculous that the demon glitch players and teams didn't even get a slap on the wrist.....exactly the reason y I will never spend a dime on this game.....ever......
    will play until I get banned for using whatever glitch they decide to use TOS crap on me.....