Faction events WEEKEND OFF !! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faction events WEEKEND OFF !!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Well, gree will want some way to fill that income loss. Maybe rb, fltq, etc. I was surprised to see that rb was almost universally liked, personally it's one I most dislike, but I'm one among many, so give them what they want. Fl is seems to be universally disliked, I know some of the lower stats players like it as they can compete better with stronger players, but even most of them hate it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree my two factions are top 100 teams and even at this level the constant timings of battles are relentless,specially as a leader I seem to spen most of my weekend available for my team and running battles,I know this is my choice but a break would be a pleasure to have now and again as eventually family pressure will cause my retirement,just my thoughts

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    In their Defence,I believe the faction where the mentioned players are members is also not playing this weekend.
    We all make our own decisions,my personal opinion is Still a weekend off per cycle would benefit the game considerably.
    They're attending a gay pride parade in Denmark.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    They're attending a gay pride parade in Denmark.
    Pride comes before a fall.