underground* lab

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: underground* lab

Post Count

underground* lab

underground lab for 3 months we can not upgrade any resource tab /time tab /boost tab

its stuck on 2/5 building production cost stuck on 1/5 wood production cost stuck on 1/5 water production cost

underground lab is up to lv 10

nothing upgrading over officers tryed on ios and android

If I go to underground lab resorces tab press the water production cost (all items needed we got) press upgrade
    for a second I get a can't upgrade you can only upgrade 1 at a time splash comes up I tried to tap fast were the speed up button appears for a second nothing happens

i would pay for speed up if it let me

anyone else have this problem or only us

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sir don john View Post
    underground lab for 3 months we can not upgrade any resource tab /time tab /boost tab

its stuck on 2/5 building production cost stuck on 1/5 wood production cost stuck on 1/5 water production cost

underground lab is up to lv 10

nothing upgrading over officers tryed on ios and android

If I go to underground lab resorces tab press the water production cost (all items needed we got) press upgrade
    for a second I get a can't upgrade you can only upgrade 1 at a time splash comes up I tried to tap fast were the speed up button appears for a second nothing happens

i would pay for speed up if it let me

anyone else have this problem or only us
    Ah i understand now.. yes, i believe there is many issues ongoing with syndicate base for everyone.. im sure
    Developers have been made aware ☺
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I had similar problem with upgrading clubhouse--despite having all requirements the button for upgrade would not work. It worked after cc cleared all splash screens days and days later when I had 22k over amount of resources required. Normally you do need an excess amount over the required amount but not that much! One thing for underground-if "building construction cost I" is only level one, then all others below can only go to level one--if it is level "2" they can only go to level 2 and so forth. I trust you are not trying to do that so if your building construction cost I is only level 2 you are not trying to exceed level 2 on anything under it.

Post Count
    This is on our radar and we are looking into it presently. If you have any additional details, please post them and it could help us speed up the process. Information that would specifically help is:

1) What are your Guild names?
    2) Did the upgrading suddenly stop after an update? Or does it seem like it's always been that way?
    3) Does it seem arbitrary? Have some upgrades suddenly started working like @Lulubelle mentioned?

Thank you for the information!

Post Count
    Hi [PM] Aureilius!
    Welcome to the forums!

Lulubelle explains more about that here.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    We believe this is working correctly now, can you check if that is the case please?

Post Count
    thanks a lot about 20 emails to gree

and now finally it worked im upgrading water production cost now 1day 21hr to do