GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***** Dev Team - Raid Boss: Upcoming Event ****

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

***** Dev Team - Raid Boss: Upcoming Event ****

So.. Uzis have been dropping for Raid Boss again..

But.... we were told it was posponed until further notice while you 'Investigating' the evidence we gave you regarding the ranking system..

No announcement on what you have done/found with the event has been issued...

Please can we have some information to whats going on with it.. if nothing has changed..

We WILL NOT participate...

I hope you get back to me ASAP ☺

Thanks in advance Developers ☺
    Last edited by DjSyla; 08-23-2016 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Typos
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Raid Boss is live, lol...
    Didn't get any result splash from Failyard or Failroad or whatever just ended...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well... there is NO leaderboard at all on Android... still says we not even started....

Gree whats happening?
    Information Please?? ☺☺

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    So.. Uzis have been dropping for Raid Boss again..

But.... we were told it was posponed until further notice while you 'Investigating' the evidence we gave you regarding the ranking system..

No announcement on what you have done/found with the event has been issued...

Please can we have some information to whats going on with it.. if nothing has changed..

We WILL NOT participate...

I hope you get back to me ASAP ☺

Thanks in advance Developers ☺

HA-HA! Gree you win like usual. Hats off to you guys.

You suspend the rb event to try to clear things up. So instead of explaining the tie breakers, you get rid of the leaderboard for highest level kill and total kills so people don't worry about tie breakers and now you introduce a 4th prize for completing easy, normal and hard. This event Will be impossible to finish as again the rb health is impossible to beat. Only thing on leaderboard is highest damage by the player.

Can't wait to see how much gold is spent by top teams to show gree they were serious when they boycotted the last rb event before the one that got cancelled. I guess actually we can't see as there is no leaderboard anymore.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ANOTHER ISSUE.....

Your KP 80x Attack does NOT work.

Its waaaay off...

x1 bullet :

x7 bullet:

x80 bullet (after hit)

x80 bullet (should be):

Screenshot_20160824-002214.jpg
    Screenshot_20160823-235451.jpg
    Screenshot_20160824-002438.jpgScreenshot_20160824-002417.jpg
    Last edited by DjSyla; 08-23-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Post Count
    Thanks for brining the leaderboard issue to our attention. We are actively looking into this right now.

@DjSyla What Kingpin level are you? 80x looks like a display issue on android - if you look under the Kingpin detail panel, it should detail what the percent increase should be (something like 800% or 900% which equals x8 or x9). We are also investigating this right now.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    Thanks for brining the leaderboard issue to our attention. We are actively looking into this right now.

@DjSyla What VIP level are you? 80x looks like a display issue on android - if you look under the VIP detail panel, it should detail what the percent increase should be (something like 800% or 900% which equals x8 or x9). We are also investigating this right now.
    Hi! Im Level 3 KP.. i have others in my synd that have shown me theirs.. x8 x9 & x10 lol... but even x8 is lower than my actual kp hit . Level 2 said 800% and so does level 3...

Can a developer let us know the result of their investigation? Im sure many team will be reluctant to go further than Free energy if we dont know the outcome & resolution ☺

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    @StrongAntuna

Thank you for the Update ☺

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...rboard-8-23-16

Post Count
    @DjSyla We will continue to investigate, but your damage seems to be calculated as intended. 100% (Quick Attack) + 800% (KP-Force) = 900% or 9x. The damage difference you posted is actually 9.05x, but that could have changed due to earning rewards. Does that line up with what you are seeing?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    @DjSyla We will continue to investigate, but your damage seems to be calculated as intended. 100% (Quick Attack) + 800% (KP-Force) = 900% or 9x. The damage difference you posted is actually 9.05x, but that could have changed due to earning rewards. Does that line up with what you are seeing?
    Yeah thats about right.. just the display error then ☺ thank you ☺ i just tried to send u a message but wont allow me lol

Post Count
    Are you also investigating the fact that war prizes for this war weren't given out?

Or how not all players were compensated for the screw up with railroad rampage, including not everyone getting their gold back and not everyone receiving all of the win prizes?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Any news on the recently concluded war prizes?
    Always Famous......

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Are you also investigating the fact that war prizes for this war weren't given out?

Or how not all players were compensated for the screw up with railroad rampage, including not everyone getting their gold back and not everyone receiving all of the win prizes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Any news on the recently concluded war prizes?
    Right here ☺
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Rewards-*****

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    Yeah thats about right.. just the display error then ☺ thank you ☺ i just tried to send u a message but wont allow me lol
    Thanks for the information! We're looking into making sure it displays the right number. Please keep an eye on the sticky post for updates on the leaderboard issue which we are focusing on right now.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    "Tokens donated" leaderboard also not working ....my name's not there, donated 1119 (iOS PhantomNine)