KP Raid Boss attack is worthless

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: KP Raid Boss attack is worthless

Post Count

KP Raid Boss attack is worthless

Do you realize how worthless this RB/KP bonus is? Instead of 7x you get 9x once a day. Basically I just need to stay up 30 min longer to regen 2 bullets.
    Gree, you need to work on your math a little. Normal 6 bullets, KP attack 9 bullets. That is a 50% bonus not 800%.

Post Count
    Actually, I was thinking about this the wrong way. I can go to sleep 30 min earlier every day. Thank you Gree for 30 minutes of my life back each day.

Post Count
    While it is not worthless, it is definitely does not have the same appeal as advertised 800% increase or 8m correctly posted in RB event screen 80x attack. And that IS a mistake from Gree. It does NOT do 70x damage. Please fix - for developers.

Post Count
    While it is not worthless, it is definitely does not have the same appeal as advertised 800% increase or incorrectly posted in RB event screen 70x attack. And that IS a mistake from Gree. It does NOT do 70x damage. Please fix - for developers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes...we had a rude awakening when we all saved up our KP attacks.....then set off a big boss...and relatively no difference in the damage.
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The % is virtually correct if multiply your single bullet damage by 800%... the x80 on the KP button is incorrect yes, but they are aware about this display issue.. its only on android.. mine is x900% .. its about 0.05% over but pretty much correct.. gree explained it on another post

This one..
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ing-Event-****
    Last edited by DjSyla; 08-24-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    The % is virtually correct if multiply your single bullet damage by 800%... the x80 on the KP button is incorrect yes, but they are aware about this display issue.. its only on android.. mine is x900% .. its about 0.05% over but pretty much correct.. gree explained it on another post
    The bonus is still relatively worthless in practice regardless of how correct the math is.
    Always Famous......

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    The bonus is still relatively worthless in practice regardless of how correct the math is.
    Didnt say it wasnt worthless.. just said the math was right lol i do agree it isnt much difference ☺

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Doesn't cost gold... Still does a little more damage then a normal force. So why complain? It's still doing something for you

Post Count
    This is what it should look like when you are attacking.

RB.jpg

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by squared View Post
    This is what it should look like when you are attacking.

RB.jpg
    Correct.. its just wrong display for android
    Same with RB KP attack

Post Count
    Gree write 9x in ios and 80x in android

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sir don john View Post
    Gree write 9x in ios and 80x in android
    Lol... yes... display issue