V&V Suggestion

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: V&V Suggestion

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

V&V Suggestion

I'm not sure if this is by design or not but it would be great to have the option to directly attack (revenge) a person on the "History" tab. Similar to players who've attacked you in the news feed, we have the option to "Invade" that player for an attack.

Currently, it is very difficult to find someone you're having a chain with by refreshing the Vengence page multiple times.

This could save a lot of overhead from your servers and save us a lot of time as well.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    performance of the game is horrible during VV event, frequent freezes, reward screens not showing up,...

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you Ryosaeba. We will consider this suggestion for future improvements.

Post Count
    It stays strange that you get a splash screen that you've been hit by a (chain) strike.. But that it takes nearly 10-15 minutes before that same rival shows up in your vengeance list. This must be better Gree, musnt be that difficult to sync the splash screen and vengeance list!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    It stays strange that you get a splash screen that you've been hit by a (chain) strike.. But that it takes nearly 10-15 minutes before that same rival shows up in your vengeance list. This must be better Gree, musnt be that difficult to sync the splash screen and vengeance list!
    Jamie, I believe this 10 minute delay is by design. It becomes part of the strategy and enables people using less gems to almost compete with those that do. The downside in my opinion for the 10 minute delay is it takes HOURS AND HOURS of constant watching to complete a chain of 100.

Unless the prizes get dramatically better, I will be skipping V&V altogether in the future....it just takes too much time IMO.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Another Suggestion

While I like the idea of being able to revenge directly from the History tab, another option would be if we could also Sort on the Vengence tab, especially if we could sort by Chain number...or if your highest Chains always automatically appeared at the top of the list.

I'd also like to be able to "Hide" or "File Away" hits on the Vengence tab. I may want to hit them later, but want to not have them show in my main results every time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is there any way this event could have a shorter duration, or less frequency. Lot fewer peeps playing now and, it really is boring. Perhaps it's just me?
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I really don't play VV miss the start (time zone problem again) wake up on Friday and go to work all day so when I finally get home VV been on 20 hours not much about then it's bed a few hours later so I just tap a few here and there and help guild Vengence but because of this I have the weekend off so not all bad (plus it is quite boring)

Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    Is there any way this event could have a shorter duration, or less frequency. Lot fewer peeps playing now and, it really is boring. Perhaps it's just me?