GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The reward for Rank 101-150 in the V&V event has been broken for years

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

The reward for Rank 101-150 in the V&V event has been broken for years

free image host

This boost has been around for many years. After the number of allies was increased from 500 to 525 it stopped working.
    After a PvP hit the screen showed you with more than your 500 allies, thus increasing your units and now presumably your equipment stats. After we increased to 525 allies, this stopped displaying. I seem to remember that we were told it was a "display error" and thet the boost still worked. Personally, I never believed it.

Along with this boost was was an Alliance size Reduction which reduced the allies for your opponent. This stopped working when we went to 525 allies also.

IPassButter, since these boosts are coming back, could you please get them working again?
    We need to see it to believe it.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please fix this Gree - I contacted customer support to verify this reward at the start of the event and then spent considerable time and gems to position myself within this bracket. It does not show in my bonus list.

I earned the prize and want it.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    We are looking into the issue now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    We are looking into the issue now.
    Its good to know you are looking at it. The response I got from Nathan on your customer support team made it clear he made no effort to read my ticket or look into any potential problem.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I see it was looked into and a much worse reward was substituted. 3% alliance attack does not equate to 8% alliance size. Given the recent distribution of raw stats in rewards, the reward advertised would have been close a true 8% boost to attack and defense. Seems relatively simple to increase our alliance size by 8%, those winning this reward would go from 525 (assuming they are maxed) to 567.

I even asked customer support at the beginning of the event to conform this was really the reward and was told yes.

Please provide a working version of the reward you advertised and took our money for.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 08-24-2016 at 04:12 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    image uploader

That's the advertised reward

image hosting no sign up

This is what we got.

It would be nice to get what was advertised, and to have that alliance size boost working again. Also the alliance decrease for your opponents.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    image uploader

That's the advertised reward

image hosting no sign up

This is what we got.

It would be nice to get what was advertised, and to have that alliance size boost working again. Also the alliance decrease for your opponents.
    Its a total scam.

I even got another response today from Nathan indicating that the bonus is working as intended and always has been. What a total lie!
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I took the effort to verify at the beginning of the event and was told this on 21 August:

"Thank you for writing in.
    I apologize for any confusion caused. The boost Courageous Demon Knight with 8% Alliance Size increase adds up 8% more of your alliance size during the war event. We appreciate your understanding in this matter."

Nathan also gave me the same "always has been" line today which means Gree is now having their customer support engage in direct lies.

What will you do about this Gree? I would be fired if I engaged with customers the way you have engaged on this issue. It needs an actual fix. You promised one thing, confirmed when asked, and then after you took our money delivered something significantly worse. There is a common term for that. Please fix it now!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Its a total scam.

I even got another response today from Nathan indicating that the bonus is working as intended and always has been. What a total lie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    I took the effort to verify at the beginning of the event and was told this on 21 August:

"Thank you for writing in.
    I apologize for any confusion caused. The boost Courageous Demon Knight with 8% Alliance Size increase adds up 8% more of your alliance size during the war event. We appreciate your understanding in this matter."

Nathan also gave me the same "always has been" line today which means Gree is now having their customer support engage in direct lies.

What will you do about this Gree? I would be fired if I engaged with customers the way you have engaged on this issue. It needs an actual fix. You promised one thing, confirmed when asked, and then after you took our money delivered something significantly worse. There is a common term for that. Please fix it now!
    Before you get too excited.... Give them a chance to investigate it. What we see as players is sometimes different than what GREE thinks should be going on in the game. Besides that, CS agents don't play KA so they might not understand your ticket info. It is ok to respectfully reply with kindness and ask them to investigate further becauses you think it is still not working. They are not intentionally lying to you.

Try to remember that CS Agents and GREE staff are human and we all make unintentional mistakes, some more than others.
    Life is too short to be cruel. Be kind to each other.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well Vile, I hope Gree delivers and you are correct. I would be delighted to be wrong.

I have never seen the "always has been" line so I am skeptical as it appears this was a canned response for people complaining about this particular prize.

But I hope I am wrong. And if I am not, I hope the scales fall from your eyes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Besides that, CS agents don't play KA so they might not understand your ticket info.
    Is this really a legitimate excuse?

Is it somehow unreasonable to expect a customer service agent be familiar with the product he/she is supporting? This just exemplifies how royally screwed up Gree is as a company, and how little they care about making the gaming experience enjoyable.

I think the MW people had the right idea last week.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well another 24 hours and no word. Customer support has told everyone we imagined it and this was never intended to be the prize despite clear evidence and also my email chain making sure this was really intended before the event ended. A clarification I made to plan gem use.

Gree - are you telling us we need to take our claims to another source or will you fix this???????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So just over a week ago you awarded a significantly worse prize because you couldn't make this work. You are now offering it again. Seems like there are two options.

- Award those a working version of the prize who won it last event

- sub the prize now so you don't go through the same disaster again.

This is really amazing you would do this again in just over a week.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My answer to this debacle is simply I'm skipping all VV events sorry Jomama1 I know that's not helpful

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    This will be fixed shortly (replaced with a bonus that functions properly).