guild vengeance not working?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: guild vengeance not working?

Post Count

guild vengeance not working?

it is impossible for the members of my guild to refresh the guild vengeance list - we have the choice between 8 not beatable opponents, so we have no chance to make progress in this quest part.

Same problem in both guilds, Sir Vyper and Sir Vyper 2, weakest possible opponent near 400.000 Valor Points (and additional defense boost)

please take a look into this - it is not possible to do the guild quest 'Valor and Revengeance: Guild Vengeance' that way.
    Last edited by Lord Vyper; 08-20-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The first time this event was run the FIRST STRIKE list was filled with people of fairly equal points. This time I am currently trolling along with 30k points but 3/4 of the list is people with 40k to 100k points and the rest is typically 5k to 15k smaller. Is this working correctly for everybody else?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbin View Post
    The first time this event was run the FIRST STRIKE list was filled with people of fairly equal points. This time I am currently trolling along with 30k points but 3/4 of the list is people with 40k to 100k points and the rest is typically 5k to 15k smaller. Is this working correctly for everybody else?
    same here, sometimes difficult to get one who has the same vp I have

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did you buy defense? You can't "revenge" on people that lost to you (I think).

Post Count
    no defense here

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Let's do some math. Start with a guild of 50. Each member gets defeated 10 times, that should be 500 opportunities for guild vengeance. Some will avenge their own losses, thereby starting a chain. But shouldn't the losses that aren't avenged show up on the guild list?

Lots of people have hit me, and I haven't hit them back, but they're not on the list.

I'm pretty sure this is broken
    Purple Squirrel