DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anybody tell

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Can anybody tell

Me if there's any known Issues this wd with match up times? On all our declarations we've been waiting between 10 and 15 minutes to get one

Banned
    Post Count
    It's about the same across the board for most has been up to 50 minutes. Enjoy the delays

Banned
    Post Count
    It's much longer than normal, not sure if it's on grees end or it's just less people are playing. Talking around chats it seems like many think WD has become a chore?

Post Count
    They might have tweaked the matching algorithm too tightly, but I'll let them know wait times for matching are too long.
    Line ID: clementine88

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I think at the start they were king because of us not playing fl, and ranking being messed up. I believe we had a 40 minute wait at the start, though unfortunately that has been frequent for us. And the team we eventually matched wasn't even a top 200. Heard another top team got a two man team at the start. Match times after the start seemed to be more normal

Post Count
    Seems to be less factions participating so it's taking longer for the server to find a decent match. As always the parameters seem to relax as time goes on so
    you wind up with some really lop sided battles. I got matched up to a 1 player faction that all of my guys could kill. Must have sucked for them.

Another of my test factions hit a 37 player faction, mine was 9 but again after taking out the DL which was stronger than anything I had I was able to slaughter
    the rest of that faction.

I think if you have a full faction you might be in trouble based on what I'm seeing.....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And the points SUCK, 2xx on a double strike?
    Yes, we finally declared our first battle this round with 7 hours remaining in the event. It has become a chore, boring.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    No problems with my faction...and we're getting WAY more Legendary matchups than usual.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    No problems with my faction...and we're getting WAY more Legendary matchups than usual.
    It does help when you actually aren't playing and just make this stuff up.....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    It does help when you actually aren't playing and just make this stuff up.....
    Please explain...

Post Count
    how do you match faction up? We are a faction of 27 and were matched up against a faction of one [a level 1 player. so do you think he will continue playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes how do you match that is the million dollar question. We are a faction of 60 and matched a level 5 single person faction. Please answer the question gree

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pgexp View Post
    how do you match faction up? We are a faction of 27 and were matched up against a faction of one [a level 1 player. so do you think he will continue playing
    Yeah, hopefully he knows that matching a faction of 27 is not the norm, but then factions of 1 is not really the norm, either. He is probably used to matching small factions and "retired" beasts.

The matching algorithm is based on many factors...
    • Faction current rank, past rank, avg rank
    • Faction size
    • Faction average stats, combined total stats
    • ??? (pure speculation)

They are double checking their matching algorithm and wait times. Unfortunately, they could not change it during the event without possibly making it worse or unfunctionable.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pgexp View Post
    There are GroupMe rooms used to matchup with other factions that are closely ranked (declare at same time).
    We usually get about 3 or 4 Legendary matchups the entire event, this last WD we had about 20.
    Last edited by Brown Out; 08-24-2016 at 04:11 AM. Reason: WD

Banned
    Post Count
    I will tell you what went wrong. All the top teams did not play fl and we're not ranked. It will happen again the next time they do not participate in fl again. Please fix