Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    6:09 PM pacific time. Still locked out.

Post Count
    6:10 PM - is fixed LOL

Lurker
    Post Count
    Having issues too. When I woke up, my iOS account was getting the can't connect error and my droid account was ok. Silly me tried to switch accounts on my android and now I'm locked out everywhere. I even tried resetting the data on my droid, still completely locked out.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just got back in on android and ios. You should take away the BATTLE button until everything is reversed
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Are you freezing the event? What happens if we battle? My team are going ahead.. i dont recommend it lol

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    What about the box event? That portion was also affected by the down time issue, since we were unable to open more boxes.

Post Count
    leaderboard is still whackadoo

Dev Team
    Post Count
    We have fixed the login issues at this time. We are currently still investigating the issues concerning the leaderboards. I will make a new thread in the sticky section once we have a final resolution to this issue.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongAntuna View Post
    We have fixed the login issues at this time. We are currently still investigating the issues concerning the leaderboards. I will make a new thread in the sticky section once we have a final resolution to this issue.
    Thanks... As it stands at the moment.. it seems the crazy IP numbers are ONLY on the main leaderboards.. when you click on a syndicate the numbers per member seem to be correct.. so the only thing unable to tally up is Victory Bonuses.. of that wasnt a factor we could calculate each teams score via individual syndicate lists lol

Post Count
    I have to say that Gree finally got one right. Scrap the whole event and start over.

I also appreciate the Failroad reference. Kudos!

If I were Most Honorable Tanakasan, I'd only require the tips of your little fingers, instead of the whole thing.

Seriously all joking aside, you guys finally made a good decision! Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Nope....all compensation haven't been paid out....I got the refills on all accnts but no syn goal rewards.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    I have to say that Gree finally got one right. Scrap the whole event and start over.

I also appreciate the Failroad reference. Kudos!

If I were Most Honorable Tanakasan, I'd only require the tips of your little fingers, instead of the whole thing.

Seriously all joking aside, you guys finally made a good decision! Thank you.
    I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Portnoy View Post
    Nope....all compensation haven't been paid out....I got the refills on all accnts but no syn goal rewards.....
    I think, since BfEC is being restarted later today, everybody will begin from zero: a complete reset, including goals.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yep....but as per the locked thread...everyone in the syndicates who participated was supposed to get all the Syn goal rewards from the last battle......
    I did in my main Syn where we won the 1st battle....but not in my other syn where we lost our 1st....

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I totally agree!

I think, since BfEC is being restarted later today, everybody will begin from zero: a complete reset, including goals.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What about the temp ip mods that are no longer working?