EB and V&V at the same time? Wtf?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EB and V&V at the same time? Wtf?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

EB and V&V at the same time? Wtf?

Well, starting V&V while we're trying to do some legendary levels of EB (so many kills in a row) makes it very difficult to do both since any V&V hit triggers a boss.

I'll finish the current EB level, then stop. Unfortunately by that time I'll be way behind all the peeps who want to do chains with me, so V&V is ruined also.

Maybe I'll just relax for a few days. On crap, you started a new ILTQ also.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not only that ,but the game is running slower than usual with 3 events going at the same time .

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Not only that ,but the game is running slower than usual with 3 events going at the same time .
    I stopped EB, working on ILTQ and V&V. But I'm way behind on my chains. All my partners from last time are too strong for me to hit.

And I think Guild Vengeance is broken. I only see the same few peeps every time I look, and they're all too strong for me. IPassButter could you please look at that?
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It takes me 67 seconds from the time I click my KA icon to the time I can actually do something in the game.

That's over a minute.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Being UK I stopped EB at 119, VV started while I'm in bed as usual got nothing started when I woke so have not bothered, just did normal on Iltq so in fact had the weekend off and I like it lol, but would be nice Gree if you could start events at a different time all different all the time so every time zone has an advantage but as I said before I reckon the office in San Fran closes at 3pm Pacific time so there all at home when events start and there bugged

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Omg, now we have RB at the same time as V&V. At least you made it easy to skip the last day of V&V. It's very difficult to do anything during the first day of RB, especially a new ILTQ.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It seems like you just don't care.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Why would you think they care, over the last couple years they have removed over half the staff on the game, it's not as cost affective as it once was which is normal with games I'm sure, just skip events it's what I do when we have so much over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    It seems like you just don't care.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Why would you think they care, over the last couple years they have removed over half the staff on the game, it's not as cost affective as it once was which is normal with games I'm sure, just skip events it's what I do when we have so much over and over again
    I stopped EB before I would have, I stopped V&V before I would have, and I stopped the ILTQ after Normal. I think that if this happens again, I'll just skip V&V completely. It seems like that's a lot of effort for minimal gain.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I agree I woke this time round and no one had hit me so did not even bother most in guild paired with someone in 2nd guild or just chained with there 2nd account I find it dull having to wait and wait for Gree servers so skipped it also

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please do not run V&V events any more with RB or EB events. The game is near unplayable with so many events at once. Especially since there is almost always and LTQ and box event and crate event up at the same time.

With so many events there is a ton of lag, and constant pop-up screens. If you keep making the game hard to play, players are simply going to stop playing.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm guessing it all over ran each other because as per usual we have another STUPID 24hr war and not the 3 week interval we all want but no Gree needs there revenue before they close the game without notice

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Please do not run V&V events any more with RB or EB events. The game is near unplayable with so many events at once. Especially since there is almost always and LTQ and box event and crate event up at the same time.

With so many events there is a ton of lag, and constant pop-up screens. If you keep making the game hard to play, players are simply going to stop playing.

Post Count
    ...would be nice Gree if you could start events at a different time all different all the time so every time zone has an advantage but as I said before I reckon the office in San Fran closes at 3pm Pacific time so there all at home when events start and there bugged
    And, I have replied before, saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn
    I think they have this start time, 3PM Pacific Time, because that is when they have the highest traffic thru their servers, meaning most are playing at that time even when an event is not beginning. (Fwiw, they have been changing some event end times to 12 Midnight, Pacific Time.)

Also, 3PM is when the most staff is in the office with plenty of time left in their workday to monitor events for tickets coming in and watch the forum for unexpected issues. Their workday starts about 10AM (+/- an hour or two) and ends pretty late, typical techie work hours. I've seen many very late night forum posts by A&F and IPB, updating us here while they're still working on issues with the engineers.

I think they would love to go home at 3PM, but that's really the middle of the workday for them.

I'm guessing it all over ran each other because as per usual we have another STUPID 24hr war and not the 3 week interval we all want but no Gree needs there revenue before they close the game without notice
    GREE will not be closing the game anytime soon. Please stop trying to incite the forum.

Constructive feedback is always welcome!
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Do you have inside information? At this point the lack of respect they show their customers will continue to drive down their revenue until they have no choice. They currently have 50 gemmers very upset that they were tricked on V&V.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Do you have inside information? At this point the lack of respect they show their customers will continue to drive down their revenue until they have no choice. They currently have 50 gemmers very upset that they were tricked on V&V.
    Yes, I do have "inside information."

I think A&F and IPB have been very respectful and very helpful here on the forums.

I'm not aware that V&V tricked anybody... Could you please explain?
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 08-24-2016 at 02:33 PM. Reason: inside* not "insider"... there is a diff
    Line ID: clementine88