Lockbox Token Drop Rate Increase bonus???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Lockbox Token Drop Rate Increase bonus???

  1. #1
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    271

    Lockbox Token Drop Rate Increase bonus???

    Capture.jpg


    What does the "Lockbox Token Drop Rate Increase" bonus do? The wording makes me question what I thought it does.

    Does it increase the chances of obtaining a locked lockbox from hitting an npc or attacking a rival?
    Does it increase the chances of unlocking a locked lockbox?

  2. #2
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    It increases the chance of the actual token dropping, the things you collect for getting the units and completing goals.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  3. #3
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    271
    Thanks. I understand that this bonus would be pointless if it were the other way around.

  4. #4
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    Not a problem. Boost is only good for leaderboard box event.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  5. #5
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    420
    How do we judge if this bonus is working...lmao....
    Nobody know actual percentages to start with,do we take GREEs word for it?
    Another pointless boost to go with the many old and tired boosts we still see,time to add some interest to boosts and give players more desirable ones or new boosts altogether,maybe Frontline Regen could be introduced.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,625
    I always love mission payout boosts and raid valor boost. They are pointless. I really need something to spend in game cash on.

  7. #7
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    How do we judge if this bonus is working...lmao....
    Nobody know actual percentages to start with,do we take GREEs word for it?
    Another pointless boost to go with the many old and tired boosts we still see,time to add some interest to boosts and give players more desirable ones or new boosts altogether,maybe Frontline Regen could be introduced.
    That's an excellent point!
    I'll ask, maybe we can get some confirmation on this bonus.

    I think this bonus would be better suited if it reduced the wait-time between box openings. Is this a bonus already in MW? (I know it is in KA.)

    Reducing FL regen rate is a good suggestion! Thanks!
    Line ID: clementine88

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    That's an excellent point!
    I'll ask, maybe we can get some confirmation on this bonus.

    I think this bonus would be better suited if it reduced the wait-time between box openings. Is this a bonus already in MW? (I know it is in KA.)

    Reducing FL regen rate is a good suggestion! Thanks!
    Much better suggestion of lockbox reduction in time like the KA Game,it's a good feature in KA game and one you can easily see it's working.
    Hobbsie

  9. #9
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    It increases the chance of the actual token dropping, the things you collect for getting the units and completing goals.
    Sure? Tokens are the things you oen, so I think it only gives you more boxes to open

  10. #10
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,410
    (Having a common vernacular might be helpful... some call them crates, others call them boxes... or tokens?)

    Line ID: clementine88

  11. #11
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    64
    Crates are something you buy with gold to get random unit. Since the bonus is called tokens, it is most likely the best word. We still need to know if the bonus only gives you more tokens or also increases the chance when opening tokens

  12. #12
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    313
    Tokens are the items collected. Lock boxes are the boxes themselves

  13. #13
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pirates cove
    Post Count
    3,540
    WBS, not that it matters, but I don't believe my valor points have moved in months. I sure hope they don't make them important again, or I'm going to be left out

  14. #14
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    WBS, not that it matters, but I don't believe my valor points have moved in months. I sure hope they don't make them important again, or I'm going to be left out
    Speedy is spot on, as I noticed this abnormality last October.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •