GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stat loss

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Stat loss

Not sure if this bas been posted before. Once GREE took the temp weapons away, everyone in my syn lost stats when they didnt have anymore in inventory. My 2 main accts lost about 30 bil attack each. Many more people i know lost stats as well. GREE needs to address this issue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Not sure if this bas been posted before. Once GREE took the temp weapons away, everyone in my syn lost stats when they didnt have anymore in inventory. My 2 main accts lost about 30 bil attack each. Many more people i know lost stats as well. GREE needs to address this issue.
    why would they need to address it, everyone's stats in game dropped when temp weapons were taken away. they were temporarily inflated when they we there for a little time.

Btw - haven't you figured out that Gree doesn't care about their customers?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I also lost stats.. was certainly not consumables because i was empty too.. lost around 30billion Defence.. did not effect my Attack..

8th of August..

Have screenshots of both history.. it was a Bonus that was removed from mine..
    Mafia Attack
    Screenshot_20160817-193228.jpg

Mafia Defence
    Screenshot_20160817-193246.jpg

Mafia Defence (no bonus)... No Loss.. so a Mafia Bonus was removed. Android
    Screenshot_20160817-193251.jpgScreenshot_20160817-193251.jpg
    Last edited by DjSyla; 08-17-2016 at 12:27 PM.
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Before the consumables came out, my main acct was around 130 bil att. Now its barely 102 bil.

Post Count
    Same number of allies? Didn't lose 40-50? (prolly not but it could happen)

I cannot say I've noticed mine dropping any lower than before consumables... mine have been growing from events, as usual.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    As my ss show above.. a Bonus has been removed from my defence personally, thats the reason for my loss.. maybe you had something altered/removed too.. im down around 10% Mafia Defence.. but no loss on Attack

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    As my ss show above.. a Bonus has been removed from my defence personally, thats the reason for my loss.. maybe you had something altered/removed too.. im down around 10% Mafia Defence.. but no loss on Attack
    I would send in a ticket and ask about it, attach SSs.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What about those of us that dont have SS's Vile? Are we sol since we are at the mercy of GREE and can't prove we had those stats?

Post Count
    Did you check to make sure 100% of the temp weapons were flushed out? Remember, there were 3 items and 90 of each.

One of my big temp items lasted through all of the tapping of war, and half of HCEB before it finally went away and my stats dropped a nice amount.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    What about those of us that dont have SS's Vile? Are we sol since we are at the mercy of GREE and can't prove we had those stats?
    If u had a stat drop after consumables used u can get ss from History on your profile menu.. the date can be investigated