Energy regen?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Energy regen?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Energy regen?

Energy regen now seems to have gone missing, too.

It was, recently, somewhat significant.

Today I noticed it was now "0", as in "zero", or "zilch", "nada"!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    YurI, have you lost another sub? Hum, I mean dew, have you lost another boost?lol. We will be like the wicked witch of the west, fading, fading, until nothing is left.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    YurI, have you lost another sub? Hum, I mean dew, have you lost another boost?lol. We will be like the wicked witch of the west, fading, fading, until nothing is left.
    Yes, only noticed that energy regen because it was pretty good for a lazy ne'er do well.

I just looked closer, yes, many numbers seem to be declining.

Your wicked witch analogy is a good one, mate.

Maybe we need to plan some kind of big _____ bash?

How about the "Wicked Whiskey Witch Whaler"?

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wish I kept a close eye on my stats, but I really don't, so don't know if mine have changed or not. Can't this weekend, but after that if we still have weekends off due to circumstances, maybe I'll take a motorbike ride to your neck of the woods. If I do you better know a great BBQ joint.

Banned
    Post Count
    Mine has been at zero since update. But doesn't matter don't do ltq's anymore because it's a waist of time and probably won't stack.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Wish I kept a close eye on my stats, but I really don't, so don't know if mine have changed or not. Can't this weekend, but after that if we still have weekends off due to circumstances, maybe I'll take a motorbike ride to your neck of the woods. If I do you better know a great BBQ joint.
    I DEW, deed I DEW. LOL

"