Thank you

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank you

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count

Thank you

Thank you for the new colors. It makes life a lot easier. Now I don't have to search through my inventory. It's good to see improvements made in the game! Keep up the good work.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisthecoolest View Post
    Thank you for the new colors. It makes life a lot easier. Now I don't have to search through my inventory. It's good to see improvements made in the game! Keep up the good work.
    I beg to differ with you mate for a couple of reasons, the colours don't help players that are colourblind out at all.
    It's ok having 3 different colours for each of the stats, but if you are unable to distinguish which is which tier it recalls defeats the whole purpose of the excercise.
    Maybe gree could think of something that could be added to the unit display to hive colourblind players an indication of the tier?

Post Count
    http://www.color-blindness.com/2007/...traffic-light/

And yes, thank you GREE. Some people are just going to find any reason they can to complain, but you know that by now.
    Last edited by Brown Out; 08-16-2016 at 04:49 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    http://www.color-blindness.com/2007/...traffic-light/

And yes, thank you GREE. Some people are just going to find any reason they can to complain, but you know that by now.
    As a developer, the company in which I work has a legal requirement to make all of our services accessible. The use of the red and green colours within the game would fail our automated testing (and if we chose to continue we would be fined, and continually fined until it was resolved). Someone posted this picture:

This should help you understand just how close the hues appear between the shades of Red and Green that the Gree developers have selected. While that topic you have provided does show that Red and Green can be differentiated, the Hue/Saturation comes into play. IE shade ... also .. traffics lights .. I can't see all traffic lights being uprooted these days and also remember that traffic lights are not a computer program that can be modified.

Post Count
    "As a developer, the company in which I work has a legal requirement to make all of our services accessible."

As a person who is as they falsely say "color blind". I can assure you, I have very little difficulty telling the difference between the three colors in the new update.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What if I don't have fingers and only fists. I can't do LTQs. Can Gree design the game in such a way that I could play? Thanks

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You will be required to aquire gree approved prthestics.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    You will be required to aquire gree approved prthestics.
    This guy knows of what he types.
    I endorse this wisdom.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    What if I don't have fingers and only fists. I can't do LTQs. Can Gree design the game in such a way that I could play? Thanks
    LMAO!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Surely you must be joking........

So now since every "bonus" I run across doing missions or raid bosses lights up blue, only to find that AFTER I complete the mission or knock down the Boss it lights up red, being already owned and non-stacking, what point is there to completing missions or taking on raid bosses from here on out ?????
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I have a simple policy, I don't do events that are not team events. So my stats don't get maxed, so what. I do team events to help the team earn the top spot. I don't care about the prizes, I get whatever I get. too much time, too much confusion, too many issues. Ltq is horrible trying to hit the right targets, lag on everything is so bad that I would play at all if it went for the team. Just trying to buy units for fl in the qua ties I need is painful and slow. Buying walls is another.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I have a simple policy, I don't do events that are not team events. So my stats don't get maxed, so what. I do team events to help the team earn the top spot. I don't care about the prizes, I get whatever I get. too much time, too much confusion, too many issues. Ltq is horrible trying to hit the right targets, lag on everything is so bad that I would play at all if it went for the team. Just trying to buy units for fl in the qua ties I need is painful and slow. Buying walls is another.

Yeah, many people have their own special way to play.
    Mine's even simpler, DEWIN NUTTIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN. LMFAO
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edr9x23super View Post
    Surely you must be joking........

So now since every "bonus" I run across doing missions or raid bosses lights up blue, only to find that AFTER I complete the mission or knock down the Boss it lights up red, being already owned and non-stacking, what point is there to completing missions or taking on raid bosses from here on out ?????
    When it is blue, you can get the boost. When the reward screen pops up, you have the unit and boost, so it shows as red. Look at the unit before you get the unit.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010