DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***** Street Assault : LOCKED SYNDiCATES *****

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

***** Street Assault : LOCKED SYNDiCATES *****

Development Team:

Im sure you are, (obviously) aware that you LOCK the syndicates for certain events... and are fully aware of the amount of gold the top teams are using during every Street Assault, to CHANGE the name of their LOCKED syndicate...

By being allowed to do this... its kind of like ficilitating 'cheating/scamming/unfair advantage". These teams are HIDING behing the names and tags of lower syndicates and lying in wait for teams that are trying to battle it out, head to head, fairly with a team of similar level/rank... and those big spending teams taking advantage of that fact every single battle over and over again and quite frankly people are sick and tired of it happening...

ITS NOT FAIR GAME PLAY..
    IT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED...

""LOCKED SYNDICATES""
    Should be exactly that...
    Locked AS IS..
    Nbody can be booted..
    Nobody can join
    Names cannot be altered
    Tags cannot be changed

UNTIL the game wide lock down is OVER.

Please dont troll this post.. its in hopes developers will read please and get back to us.. the handful of top.teams doing this really take the enjoyment out of it when you go all out and the wipe the floor with u in the last minutes and you then find out who they really were... pretending to be average teams...
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    No. Have you lost your mind.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It'll never happen as GREE makes money from all the gold used to change tags and names....
    Last edited by Portnoy; 08-13-2016 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lolololol, sounds like UTF lost a big battle then...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Check code of team and u know who u fight and stand down.

Start list code of team now and all can see

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's pretty stupid it's possible. Last SA we were doing the 80mill goal, only to be destroyed with 150mil in the last 90 sec... Not even sure how that is possible.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They glitch demons maybe

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's a crime game. The whole idea of the game is CRIME. Crime involves being deceitful.

It's a strategy. Like someone else said check the codes. Check syndicate base leaderboard.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I love the idea, wish they had it in modern war. Hard to get teams to fight against us over there when they see the name

Post Count
    This is an interesting thread.

While I agree it is a less than desirable outcome to see that a team you just dropped 100m on are a T10 team, and in the last few minutes they sweep all your points off the board: I don't necessarily agree it is unfair.

Yes if you had not know the team you are facing was a top 10 team you would not have moved, you also have no idea what any other team you will ever face's plans are until that final minute when they sweep all your points. Whether it be a top 10 team, top 20 team, or top 100 team. It's not just a matter of rank and a simple name change, it's who's online, how many players are online and what they can/are willing to put up for the battle etc. With the variety of factors that play into a battle on both ends, you can't just blame a name change or the fact that they are a top team that you lost the battle. I have seen lower ranked teams blitz top teams and top teams smack others around. It's a two-way street.

And I agree it's a strategy: it's also a strategy for lower ranked teams to change their name to a higher ranked team so teams don't go against them and they get away with some easy wins. Although no one mentions them for abusing the same principal of a name change, just the top teams are called out from those who are inconvenienced because they didn't look at the leaderboard before dropping their load.

But in the end, GREE makes plenty of gold each SA from these name changes, so don't expect them to change a thing. I think the SA demon glitch, which screwed over my team as well as many others in the past few SA's was a far more prominent issue which didn't get fixed until it got really bad, and nothing was done to those teams that didn't use the glitch to compensate for their lower ranking and waste of gold to try and keep up with the glitchers.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post
    It's a crime game. The whole idea of the game is CRIME. Crime involves being deceitful.

It's a strategy. Like someone else said check the codes. Check syndicate base leaderboard.
    If that was the case... cheating by any means is a crime.... so therfore allowed in your eyes? Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's happened plenty of times... So it's whatever in my eyes. To me this is a stupid complaint. I would rather see other bugs fixed rather than a strategy for teams to get "fixed"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's happened plenty of times... So it's whatever in my eyes. To me this is a stupid complaint. I would rather see other bugs fixed rather than a strategy for teams to get "fixed"
    Still a valid complaint.. dont comment if u dont like it ☺ many issues never get resolved.. wether someone posts a complaint like mine or not ☺

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Luxury of a forum. We all have the luxury of our opinions. Yours just seem to always be a ***** fit. If things suck in the game so much why play?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Luxury of a forum. We all have the luxury of our opinions. Yours just seem to always be a ***** fit. If things suck in the game so much why play?
    This is the ONLY comlaint ive ever posted... my other posts have been errors of some kind that i have made dev team aware of.. and most get resolved... benefitting YOU aswell ☺
    I have even posted issues only effecting IOS users... to be helpful... an im on android