HQ bonuses showing differently? GREE please explain

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HQ bonuses showing differently? GREE please explain

Articulate Author
    Post Count

HQ bonuses showing differently? GREE please explain

The HQ bonuses for various boosts including Frontline bonus and resourse increase are showing different amounts?
    My faction has been working on QM building in HQ to increase production bonuses and frontline points increase.
    Seems the percentages have changed now,for instance FL shows as 20% as opposed to 40% yesterday.
    Please explain why they are now showing different!!
    Hobbsie

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's easy. Remeber when they "fixed" the glitch last time? Did they fix it again? Well, apparently they did. Was it broken again? Apparently it was. Soon the bonus will be rolled back to zero at this rate. Why bother to even come out with them. Because they know we will strive and spend to get them. I figured out years ago that all the prizes we have earned for top faction, or top Indy, will end up being negated by changes from gree to take away any advantages. Let's see if they screwed the pooch this time. Who will draw a line in the sand?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    It's easy. Remeber when they "fixed" the glitch last time? Did they fix it again? Well, apparently they did. Was it broken again? Apparently it was. Soon the bonus will be rolled back to zero at this rate. Why bother to even come out with them. Because they know we will strive and spend to get them. I figured out years ago that all the prizes we have earned for top faction, or top Indy, will end up being negated by changes from gree to take away any advantages. Let's see if they screwed the pooch this time. Who will draw a line in the sand?
    This isn't the speed ump I know .....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It may just be a display issue,I hope that is the case.....
    just bringing it to GREE attention(if they even read the forum anymore)
    Would appreciate some feedback on this issue.
    Hobbsie

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree changed the bonuses because the top factions probably complained that there bonuses were not higher than other factions. Remember the open letter Gene wrote about the frontline boost not being equal. I'm sure this is a similar situation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyAV1611 View Post
    Gree changed the bonuses because the top factions probably complained that there bonuses were not higher than other factions. Remember the open letter Gene wrote about the frontline boost not being equal. I'm sure this is a similar situation.
    The "Top" factions including Ghosts are seeing this same issue.
    Hobbsie

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol Corey, no we did not complain. Hobbs is correct, we are seeing the same thing all the other teams are, and we have spent a lot more to get what we had than other teams have, so just as unhappy as everyone else. Well, no need to spend any more on the hq items anymore. The differences arnt enough to justify it, and we already have most maxed out anyways. There is certainly zero reason to get the rest that are left at this point, as it's obvious that gree intends to make them worthless. I believe their plan has backfired on this one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any feedback on this issue GREE ?????
    The silence is deafening....
    When it's something where you want Gold like new boost building or new LE Sets you are straight on forum telling us the "Exciting News"
    When we have REAL Issues it all goes quiet!!!
    A little respect to those who have been building the HQ and an explanation on this issue would be appreciated and deserved.
    Why the silence?
    Hobbsie

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wbs, I believe that is something that will be a reality. In fact all the top teams that had spent to get the bonuses were affected, and have discussed the situation, and are all in agreement. That's something I've never seen haooen, so it does indeed look as if gree will take it n the old pocket book on this one. Will be Intresting to see a top 50 team win fl. I would love to see the gree offices when they start counting their gold spending this weekend. I'd suggest peanut butter and jelly sanwiches for a hike, until they decide to resolve it in a favorable way.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    anyone here a lawyer?

I would think, but could be wrong, a game advertising a certain prize for spending a certain amount of money, and then removing that prize once the money is spent has to violate several consumer protection laws. Class action lawsuit?

I'm sure GREE will ban me once again for trying to stand up to their fraudulent practices. May be reaching out to my State Attorney General on Monday.

Not the first time Gree removed HQ bonuses after real money spent to attain them.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hey Guys,

I've been digging into this issue over the last 24 hours and haven't been able to find any data changes since the posted announcement HERE. This means it is time for me to expand the search to other areas, which means I'll need some more information from our players. If you've noticed this issue in your game please include:

• Your device OS
      Your device Version
      Approximate time you noticed the change
      And include any screenshots you may have that illustrate the issue.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    President Hightower....
    Think I can help in your "digging" into the problem.
    1. Download Modern War (ios or droid)
    2. Join a faction that has a Headquarters
    3. Click on HQ tab.
    4. Click on Quartermaster Building
    5. Scroll to Frontline Bonus. It will show you the max bonus a team can earn. The % is different than it was 48hrs ago.
    Bonus Problem: click on factory and see event bonuses. That USED to be 400% not 20%.

To really truly solve some issues open an effective line of communication for a Council (representatives from different factions) to discuss improvements in the game.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hightower, I know you can see the bonuses that each team has in the headquarters, and you would for sure know what the bonuses were prior to this, after the last fix gree did to fix the " glitch" with those same bonuses, if not please refer back to those threads in the forum. If you for some reason cannot see the faction bonuses I would be happy for gree to let a game into ghosts to see for themselves, I'm sure pr1 and many of the other teams would also. It has nothing to do with a specific device or version. It's universal for any team that had the bonuses, just as it was last time. it happened aprox noon cst time yesterday.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I suggest that GREE just stop the Bait-and-Switch!

And let the bonuses stack! Even if it is a Legacy Unit!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Hey Guys,

I've been digging into this issue over the last 24 hours and haven't been able to find any data changes since the posted announcement HERE. This means it is time for me to expand the search to other areas, which means I'll need some more information from our players. If you've noticed this issue in your game please include:

• Your device OS
      Your device Version
      Approximate time you noticed the change
      And include any screenshots you may have that illustrate the issue.
    The bonus changes are there for all to see,also though you ask for information you have chose not to accept private messages?
    I,like so many others have screens of before and after bonuses and also have not had response to ANY tickets sent in my faction.
    The frontline points has gone from 400% bonus back to 20% bonus AFTER so many people have bought and used Gold and just to achieve these bonuses,GREE waits until factions spend a ton of Gold to get them and then take them away.
    Other bonuses including production cost etc.. have also been reduced!
    If GREE feel the game needs rebalancing and bonuses offered should not have been,its GREE mistake and nobody else's,by all means rebalance if it's in interest of the game BUT RETURN ALL THE GOLD USED TO ACHIEVED THE FLAWED BONUSES.
    This weekends Frontline is a lost cause,many factions including mine will stand down and not participate.
    Future events are in your hands,if this issue is not resolved in a satisfactory manner I expect the Standdown will continue week on week.
    Last edited by Hobbs; 08-11-2016 at 02:20 AM.
    Hobbsie