HQ bonuses showing differently? GREE please explain - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HQ bonuses showing differently? GREE please explain

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

I've been pouring through recent updates and I still haven't found any updates to the Quartermaster building since mid June. There was a post at that time that is still currently stickied here in the general forum. The only other bonus update that I've seen recently is the way in which bonuses are currently displayed. In addition to the color changes for bonuses we also have reactivated the Temp bonus section. Previously all bonuses would be shown in the Permanent Bonus section even when they weren't permanent bonuses. After this week's earlier update the Temp bonus section will display Temp Bonuses, Faction City Boosts and Faction City Research. I hope that his information clears up any questions that you may have.

Post Count
    So, basically your programmers screw up something and you generate a generic response. Way to go Hightower. Keep looking for the problem. You may find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow first

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hightower, do you really think we are all that slow witted that we can't see the reduced bonuses? I have offered to let you guys place a game in ghosts, or any of the other teams affected if for some reason you think we are really this dense. The post is insulting to the players, who can plainly see what many here have described. Us players are completely flabbergasted by this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is embarrassing at this point. How stupid do you think we are?

The silence from gree recently has been so obvious. This weekend, hopefully the silence in game speaks louder.

Know your own game, start communicating, stop cheating the players with dirty tactics like bait and switches. The players will speak, what will Gree do?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Also new changes happening is the reduction in a player's profile.

The Sea and Air and Ground and Infantry bonuses have all dropped significantly.

However the attack and defense stats remains unchanged.

Another "display glitch" that is "working as intended" to make us frustrated with these constant problems?

Is this a result of the "temp" bonuses being re-activated?

Any explanations to this new "display glitch"?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    so are you just going to delete all of the posts on this forum that call out the shady actions of gree? or are you actually going to start doing things on the up and up and start discussing these issues with us?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we all made it through the dark days when Take That broke up....

.....we'll make it through this....😢

Banned
    Post Count
    Whydid gree decide to take away the bonus to begin with?

It really takes away any confidence in going for any bonus in the game. The repercussions from their actions is going to bite them.
    Last edited by WBS; 08-13-2016 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Staying on topic

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Whydid gree decide to take away the bonus to begin with?

It really takes away any confidence in going for any bonus in the game. The repercussions from their actions is going to bite them.
    They said last time to balance them. Now I agree that a 400% boost to frontline points was stupid but it wasn't cheap to get that boost or activate it. Now I just dont know. They took away the Triple Strike and continue to reduce the boost. They even took away all the health regen that was offered for a LTQ after people paid to get them. This keeps happening and I too am losing confidence in buying gold to get boost as well.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    They said last time to balance them. Now I agree that a 400% boost to frontline points was stupid but it wasn't cheap to get that boost or activate it. Now I just dont know. They took away the Triple Strike and continue to reduce the boost. They even took away all the health regen that was offered for a LTQ after people paid to get them. This keeps happening and I too am losing confidence in buying gold to get boost as well.
    Once a player buys a certain unit or item, that unit or item should stay. Taking it away looks like a bait and switch, which on the consumers end looks like fraud. If a consumer can't buy with confidence they won't buy. Which is what gree has done way too many times, and the reason I haven't bought gold in a long time. It doesn't matter if gree can take any unit away that players paid for legally, it what is perceived on the customers end that gree should be looking at.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still no constructive dialogue from a GREE representative....just deleted posts!
    Very disappointing,ignoring this issue will not make it disappear.
    Hobbsie

Banned
    Post Count
    Why would gree not respond to this issue? I think this issue along with the deleted posts show that gree doesn't want to discuss the issue and try and improve the game and customer relations.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It seems more units have disappeared, or it might be I'm too stupid to know for sure.
    No worries, I ain't mad at anyone or anything no matter what happens.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Units, forum posts, faction bonuses, etc. seems lost of things are getting "lost" these days.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Units, forum posts, faction bonuses, etc. seems lost of things are getting "lost" these days.
    Kind of goes to show that gree really has no plan in place of which way they want to move the game forward, but they seem to have a plan that drives it in to the ground.