Current box event killed by the data load? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Current box event killed by the data load?

Post Count
    I have no way of knowing, since all of our old deposits still show. I don't know who may have logged in or what is counting. It's just a mess!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    If you log back in, again, do all 10 show up or still only 5?
    between my toons, I have 71 owls. We currently show 49 owls. Each of my toons logged in several times on 3/5 with no change.
    803128497 New Kingdom Guild.

Post Count
    it is strange.... it looks a bit like in the list all owls are there, but not in the addition.... a bit like:
    player 1: 10 owls
    player 2: 12 owls
    player 3: 9 owls
    player 4: 16 owls

guild has 23 owls...

so the addition is lower than what it should be...

(hope you understand what I mean)

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    it is strange.... it looks a bit like in the list all owls are there, but not in the addition.... a bit like:
    player 1: 10 owls
    player 2: 12 owls
    player 3: 9 owls
    player 4: 16 owls

guild has 23 owls...

so the addition is lower than what it should be...

(hope you understand what I mean)
    Yes, that's another fine example of Gree Math!
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    TBB is on 2/5 guild - but the owls counted is much more than the 70 necessary to move on .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We finally worked our way back to the level we were originally on. 3 of my 16 owls count. This is so broken.

Post Count
    Please Gree! This has to be fixed - our guild has far more than the needed owls to complete the event but we are still on 4/5 and 75/200 (with over 300 Owls in the list)

Post Count
    would be great if we could get at least a sign that you are aware of the problem - we have members that have used gems to finish the barren owl event - now they will not get the reward because only about 1/3 of the owls count for the guild part!
    Many player have gemmed box-events - ignoring this problem will not motivate them to gem this kind of event in future.

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    We are aware of the problem with the guild goals for the barren owl event and investigating resolutions.

Post Count
    would be great if we could get at least a sign that you are aware of the problem - we have members that have used gems to finish the barren owl event - now they will not get the reward because only about 1/3 of the owls count for the guild part!
    Many player have gemmed box-events - ignoring this problem will not motivate them to gem this kind of event in future.
    They've been working on this since yesterday when I posted, and they're still working on it.

I tried to work-around it by having all guild members (except the founder) leave and rejoin, but the count is still off... so don't bother trying this.

I'm not sure if they are still investigating it or coding a fix already, but I'm sure they'll let us know when they have something to post.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    We are aware of the problem with the guild goals for the barren owl event and investigating resolutions.
    lol! Jinx IPB! (kinda) Thanks for posting
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    it looks like the support not willing or not able to understand the problem: we have far over 300 owls in our guild - no member jumped out of the guild at any time and all have opened the accounts - but only 131 count towards the guild quest - we know that the event is still active (that is the answer from the support...) but we are not able to finish that way! It is obvious that the droprate of owls is lower if you have more of them (you get more units) so the chance to get the missing owls for the guild part is near 0.
    It looks like after the restart of the event only the new collected owls count. This has to be fixed soon please!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    it looks like the support not willing or not able to understand the problem
    I've seen multiple relies to tickets in GroupMe, customer service says the event is working as intended and always has been.

Customer service is so dissconected from the game, they don't even know when it's broken.

IPassButter, thank you for being here to help with these issues. There's no other way to get things fixed!
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    image.jpg

Here is an image that illustrates the issue with the guild portion.

Post Count
    since the reward for the guild goal is not that strong I hope that it will be rewarded to all player - this would help those that finished the other box-goals to get the event wrapper.

It would be a real mess for those finishing box-indi and antiquary if they would not get the event reward!