Gear up for Hardcore Gelatinator!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gear up for Hardcore Gelatinator!!

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

BejeweledBoxIcon Gear up for Hardcore Gelatinator!!

From now until Monday, there is an increased chance to get a rare craft! This chance is DOUBLE the regular chance, so craft away!

To help speed along your crafting we have introduced materials crates into the special store for a limited time. Look for these crates containing the following materials:

Wanderer's Crate:
    Wolf Fennel
    Witch's Nettle
    Toad Wort
    Elf Grass

Exotic Ingredients:
    Vaar's Fungi
    Orren Creep
    Mandrake Root
    Sage Myrtle

Alchemical Oddities:

Fire Mote
    Earth Mote
    Spellcraft Paper
    Distilling Agent

Good luck, everyone!
    Last edited by IPassButter; 08-25-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi A&F,
    I think that price is very expensive.
    Can you counting how many gems we have to spend if we want to create an elven gloves 1.9k/1.6k compare to a globe of sorrows 2.1k/1.6k its 300 gems only.. Please consider about price. Thank you in advance. Cheers...
    Last edited by Intan jabrut; 08-26-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    From now until Monday, there is an increased chance to get a rare craft! This chance is DOUBLE the regular chance, so craft away!

To help speed along your crafting we have introduced materials crates into the special store for a limited time. Look for these crates containing the following materials:

Wanderer's Crate:
    Wolf Fennel
    Witch's Nettle
    Toad Wort
    Elf Grass
    35 gems for a 25% chance of getting the item you need

Exotic Ingredients:
    Vaar's Fungi
    Orren Creep
    Mandrake Root
    Sage Myrtle
    110 gems for a 25% chance of getting the material you need

Alchemical Oddities:

Fire Mote
    Earth Mote
    Spellcraft Paper
    Distilling Agent
    170 gems for a 25% chance of getting what you need

Good luck, everyone!
    Then a very small chance (x2) of getting a Rare craft. It seems to me that this is way too expensive to even try. Especially if you need a lot of materials.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 08-26-2016 at 08:35 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Let's do some math. The Epic Cat Idol which has stats of 2733/863 needs the following materials:

12 Elf Grass
    3 Sage Myrtle
    1 Mandrake root

The wanderer's crate is 35 gems. 25% chance of one Elf Grass. Sounds like you would need @ 48 crates. 35*48 = 1680 gems

The Exotic Ingredients crate is 110 gems with a 25% chance of the Mandrake root or the Sage Myrtle. So 50% chance of getting then 25% chance of getting another. Maybe you need 7 try's.
    7*110 = 770 gems.

So that's approximately 2450 gems to get the ingredients for crafting the Cat Idol. What's the chances of getting a Rare craft? Usually maybe 15%-20%? Now it's 30%-40%? That means you would have to craft on the average, 2 or 3 times to get the Epic craft. Of course, it's all chance, so results may be less gems or more gems.

More than a mountain and a half of gems to try one craft. Gree, you must be crazy, or at least think that we're stupid.

The materials shipment is 25 gems with a 33% chance of 3 common, 2 uncommon or 1 rare item. So you have a 1/12 chance of getting what you need, but at least with the Elf Grass you'll get 3, and the Sage Myrtle you'll get 2.

Even the Materials shipment crates are expensive and I won't buy them.

These new crates are insane.
    Perhaps, the common items x3 for 15 gems
    20 gems for the uncommon items x2
    25 gems for the rare items x1.

You used to offer equipment packs for real money during EB. At least you knew what you were getting there. We also have a very nice artifact in the store, the Globe of Sorrows for 300 gems (2.1k/1.6k)

If you want to get us excited about crafting:
    1) Start giving more crates in box events, ILTQs and war. (Remember the 200 common crates and 50 uncommon crates we got when crafting first started?
    2) Make crafting in quantities available. In the Cat Idol example, you have to craft Wood Solvent 6 times. Very tedious to do one at a time, and it's easy to forget what it was you were crafting, lol.
    3) Offer reasonably priced material crates.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    To be honest this new crafting been here awhile and many have already crafted the good ones so spending and getting an epic would only increase the damage on HB by a small margin while I thank Gree for better epic rate I won't buy crates just cross the fingers for the drops I get from LTQ

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Got what I needed to craft the harbinger cards but no epic as per normal so def no gems going to be spent

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does any one else have a problem getting Sage Myrtle? I have like 5+ of all the other items from that tier but only 1 Sage Myrtle.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes I can craft a mushroom stroganoff to feed the 5000 but sage much harder to get, same as elf grass in common it's all on purpose as sage is needed for strong potion and that's needed a lot all about gems as always

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And Fire Mote is really hard to get as well. I have some 5 Earth Mote & 5 Spellcraft Papers. But really hard to get Fire Mote.