energy requirements for ILTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: energy requirements for ILTQ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

energy requirements for ILTQ

Why have the energy requirements for ILTQ been dramatically increased. Haste is impossible without tons of refills even for those with very high energy regen There is no event wrapper. Is this whole ILTQ a big error?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Why have the energy requirements for ILTQ been dramatically increased. Haste is impossible without tons of refills even for those with very high energy regen There is no event wrapper. Is this whole ILTQ a big error?
    I was thinking of just finishing normal and enjoying the break tomorrow. The V V event was very time consuming.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yep normal only as per usual

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Yep normal only as per usual
    I made the mistake to get to 10/20 heroic thinking there is usually a bonus unit, but nothing
    I guess I should had stop after normal knowing there were no haste prizes along the way like other ILTQs

at least I stopped at 10/20 and stop wasting my time and energy

Post Count
    I have a question, as a very casual player.....I for a long time really didn't have much for Hero Equipment. Just didn't care that much. But when they upgraded the Crafting center, I decided to upgrade my Hero Equipment, think that would greatly increase my ability to finish LTQs. I mean a big upgrade, from around 1500 to over 11,000 on the attack side. But, I don't find I am progressing much farther on many of these quests, so I have to ask, does the energy required to finish a LTQ dependent on your Hero levels? Sure seems like requirements went up after I upgraded.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I have a question, as a very casual player.....I for a long time really didn't have much for Hero Equipment. Just didn't care that much. But when they upgraded the Crafting center, I decided to upgrade my Hero Equipment, think that would greatly increase my ability to finish LTQs. I mean a big upgrade, from around 1500 to over 11,000 on the attack side. But, I don't find I am progressing much farther on many of these quests, so I have to ask, does the energy required to finish a LTQ dependent on your Hero levels? Sure seems like requirements went up after I upgraded.
    No, the energy is that same for everyone. Gree has been making the mobs stronger recently. Some need multiple hits, there are others that are borderline for two hits (9k to 11k).
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My attack is the same 11.5k and yes all mobs with a gold reward of 5500 usually means 2 hits plus but it will help if you play on the Hardcore Boss event

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    No, the energy is that same for everyone. Gree has been making the mobs stronger recently. Some need multiple hits, there are others that are borderline for two hits (9k to 11k).
    Wow, I can't imagine how stalled I would be if I had not upgraded.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Energy LTQs are just like trials now; monotonous and time consuming, so I just don't do them any more. No energy used that way! Simples!
    ILTQs are the new trials!