"Resource shortage" notice for clubhouse upgrade

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Resource shortage" notice for clubhouse upgrade

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

"Resource shortage" notice for clubhouse upgrade

We have all items necessary for clubhouse upgrade. We have additional 12k water, wood, concrete, steel and power over required amounts. Whenever we try to do upgrade it tells us "resource shortage." It has been doing this for 2 days. Why? What are excess amounts needed over requisite amounts to do upgrade on clubhouse or any other building? Is this a gree glitch? We have written gree 2x directly by email and once through "contact support" with no response for 2 days. Please advise.

Post Count
    Hi Lulubelle, welcome to the forums!

I think this might have to do with the full amounts not being shown. The amounts are abbreviated and not necessarily rounded up.
    For example, it says 12k is required, but really it is somewhere between 12,001 and 12,999 that is actually required.

This stumped me when I tried to produce materials on a mini account that still banks. It said I needed 4k cash, but I really needed 4,700-ish for the production to start. Once I had enough cash, no problem.

(I've been approving your posts when I see them. The Auto-Moderator will stop flagging your posts when you get to 10! Almost there! Also, I moved your thread from the Invite Mafia subforum to General.)
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do you have an available upgrade ready

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes I did, plus about 20k on top of required amounts. It appears info from last battle of last event was "stuck" and as a result, everything else was stuck. When battle stats on last battle of last event came through days later, upgrade worked instantly. In the meantime I started producing items for next upgrade as the excess amounts were in the 20k range.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about do you have enough materials (contraband, lottery, demolitions, and hit contracts)??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For the refinery items it takes a couple more than what it says it does for the upgrade. I went thru the same thing when I upgraded ours

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am still getting notices about syndicate wins/losses in battles from the prior event even though we are in day 3 of the hardcore boss event. It seems that if the caches do not clear they "block" the ability to base/clubhouse upgrade. Only when the first of these notices came through two days ago and days after the event was I able to do the upgrade. So maybe between gree's update and the apple update all Caches became "stuck" preventing the upgrade despite having the requirements met and 20k on top of that as to resources. So gree, please clear all caches after events and updates!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulubelle View Post
    I am still getting notices about syndicate wins/losses in battles from the prior event even though we are in day 3 of the hardcore boss event. It seems that if the caches do not clear they "block" the ability to base/clubhouse upgrade. Only when the first of these notices came through two days ago and days after the event was I able to do the upgrade. So maybe between gree's update and the apple update all Caches became "stuck" preventing the upgrade despite having the requirements met and 20k on top of that as to resources. So gree, please clear all caches after events and updates!
    Do you have more than it says is required for the refinery items?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes I did have 20k over the required amounts. And now in day 4 of hardcore boss event I a, still getting splash screens from prior battle event about 5-6 days ago.