Vengeance list

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vengeance list

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Vengeance list

I'm hoping with this request Gree might post its algorithm for determining the vengeance list. What I've noticed on many, many refreshes is that there appears to be a preference for higher-pointed players to be listed. Given that on one of my players I started the event with well over 300 stamina, I believe this "higher pointed" aspect means "gem-using." While it may well indeed be fine to privilege such players, I think that ought to be made explicit so that people considering gem use can take that into their calculus. It seems I shouldn't discover on my 12th refresh that there's a vulnerable vengeance player when I've seen the same out-of-reach gem spender up each time.

I recognize this may be an issue with my low sample size, but Gree should be aware that at this point there isn't any 'benefit of the doubt' left among the player base.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Also would be interested in how many spots in the first strike list is dedicated to those wearing the defense bonus. Funny how just randomly picking one to hit results in a 70% rate of hitting the bonus wearers. I know spend more gems to get some points.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I started 9hrs after event started and had no issues hitting people on first strike yes I bought the attack bonus but had very few losses not sure if your concerns were at the very start of the event but was ok on mine, I like this event and being gem free and get the chains right with players in your time zone looks like around top 300 for a finish so not to bad I think.
    I would like not to have to wait 10 mins to return the hit tho

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm guessing the percent of top 300 players who need the bonus are slim to none but down in the 4000 place range where I reside the issue I mentioned is horrible.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Only there because of some good chains, no bonus, no gems

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And, we don't gain any exp point for this quest. Funny old thing that. Wouldn't want to level up and get a full stamina bar, now would we?!
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    And, we don't gain any exp point for this quest. Funny old thing that. Wouldn't want to level up and get a full stamina bar, now would we?!
    I'm having fun with my level 31 mini with this event. If there were XP involved, I would not participate. Let's keep it without XP please!
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 08-09-2016 at 05:49 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I'm having fun with my level 32 mini with this event. If there were XP involved, I would not participate. Let's keep it without XP please!
    No, we can just carry on naming and shaming those who wish to use boosts and gem to refill to 50, where some have far more stamina than this.
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well I personally do not like the event
    goals on vengeance and chains are ridiculous unless you are a gemmer
    and what is the point on spending lots of time "refreshing" to finally continue with a chain, just to have all the points stolen a few minutes later.................I guess is GREE's idea to make players spend more gems on refills and boost

well since the event is bringing lots of revenues, I look forward to some KA free days once per cycle

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you can get a chain with a player in your time zone then chain to 100 is possible without gems as I did, yes I have 150 stamina kept it there after last PVP's. You only need to hit history to see when you have been hit and wait the 10mins so no constant refreshing yes you loose points but gain more in the hit back, finished approx 330ish gem free so I say not bad and a good event

Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Well I personally do not like the event
    goals on vengeance and chains are ridiculous unless you are a gemmer
    and what is the point on spending lots of time "refreshing" to finally continue with a chain, just to have all the points stolen a few minutes later.................I guess is GREE's idea to make players spend more gems on refills and boost

well since the event is bringing lots of revenues, I look forward to some KA free days once per cycle

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This was a fun event, even if a bit long. You can win a lot of good units, many with boosts.

gif image hosting

This was my level 31 mini. She has 42 stamina, didn't use any gems or respec sheets. And I didn't even hit very much until the last day. You just need to get some chains going with others.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I cannot find my valor weapon in my inventory. Anyone can tell me how to find valor weapon please. Thank you in advance

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Intan jabrut View Post
    I cannot find my valor weapon in my inventory. Anyone can tell me how to find valor weapon please. Thank you in advance
    It's an Infanrty unit, lmao
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    If you can get a chain with a player in your time zone then chain to 100 is possible without gems as I did, yes I have 150 stamina kept it there after last PVP's. You only need to hit history to see when you have been hit and wait the 10mins so no constant refreshing yes you loose points but gain more in the hit back, finished approx 330ish gem free so I say not bad and a good event
    This was a fun event, even if a bit long. You can win a lot of good units, many with boosts.

gif image hosting

This was my level 31 mini. She has 42 stamina, didn't use any gems or respec sheets. And I didn't even hit very much until the last day. You just need to get some chains going with others.
    Thank you both, will give it another try next cycle

Post Count
    It's an Infanrty unit, lmao
    Isn't that a good thing? ...that it is an Infantry Unit which qualifies for bonus boosts unlike equipment?