Help - Can my Stats be that BAD??? After nearly 4 years in Top 30 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help - Can my Stats be that BAD??? After nearly 4 years in Top 30

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I see Sire Dewin...

'Don't mind the men behind the curtain'!
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    ...And no response from support
    Hi NaRc!S...

You've posted this several times, and I've read this thread several times...

Pardon me for still being confused, but what exactly are you asking GREE?

...if your stats are "good" for being in a Top25/50 for about 4 years?
    Or if you are missing stats? Or why your stats are not getting better or improving?

Maybe we can help them better understand your ticket for a reply.
    Line ID: clementine88

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Vile, I assume he thinks his stats should be higher than they are, and asking if they are correct, or more like why arnt they correct. I saw mention of no gold units, but if no gold spent period, that would ceratinly keep stats lower. I think most players in that level of teams spend at least some gold over time to build things up, spending it when something really big comes out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the Lookout Widowmaker and Hardcore Beast don't even make my army

There is no way the widowmaker doesn't make your army

Post Count
    Thanks Speed ump... that is kinda the way I interpreted the OP, but you explained it better.

I don't think this is a task that CS can or will handle. At least he has you all on the forum to help him out.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If your sea boost is 30k and everything else is under 10k then your army is 100% sea units and you need 1k more of those ships like I said. Been there and done on more than 1 account. You asked for advice and I assure that if sea % is far and away better than everything else that even if you had another class unit that was well over 1 billion attack it would not even sniff being in your regular attack army. It would help with raid boss however, or would have seeing gree killed the one fun boss event out there.

Sort your army by attack army, turn on bonus effect. What is your smallest unit? If it isnt the ship i mentioned then you need more of them until it is your smallest unit in your actual army
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi,

@Hupernikomen - It's me 'C' from No Retreat No Surrender, hope your well buddy!

I am a gold user and have brought units over the years, but primarily when attached with sea bonuses, as this is where I have always been strong ( or so I thought ).

As mentioned I have the units that you would expect from a player in a top 25 team from events over 3 years +, I also average 500 - 1m points in wd, so have the units you would expect from a player hitting these figures, I am active in all events etc.

To confirm I am confused why my stats and boosts are so LOW and do not increase.

I base this on the fact I have better regen, energy regen and alliance boosts over most of my fellow faction players, I am also maxed out on all sea and generic boost buildings but they all mostly have boosts in the range of 200k-250k % whereas I'm at 35k max on sea and 10k on others.

- I guess it could be said that their boosts are displaying wrong, but I am also on average 20q behind and not moving.

From reading this forum most players with all boost buildings at my lvl have 200k plus on boosts, is there a way of testing this Sire Dew?

Thanks Guys and Girls

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Hupernikomen,

Sorting my attack army my lowest unit is: Advance supply ship 257.9m ATT - 320.3B with boost

TOP 3 ATT UNITS

Langley Espiar Sub ATT 643m (805B) DEF 622m (597B)

Fast Burger Nautilus ATT 639m (794B) DEF 614m (614B)

Advance B-Class Ship ATT 639m (794B) DEF 274m (262B)

Something I have just noticed from doing this is my sea defence is 3k more than my sea attack, I have also got much better def boosts generally like the unit def bonus / boost of + 572% - this is why my overall defence player stats are 4.8q compared with 3.3 for Attack..

Look at this unit for example:

Winthrop Jack Sea Unit

ATT 402.6m (500B)

DEF 402.6m (402B)

This is the same for every unit in my army....?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey narcis. How have you been?

Not near as much of a difference between that unit and the other one.

If you converted those 1200 units you would only gain 20-30 trillion. Sorry, but about all anyone does to gain stats anymore is to continue to buy the lastest boost building they keep cranking out. We are held hostage to the next boost building for substantial gold if we want to keep pace. The free players are so far behind now they are not very competitive. But there are enough of them that they still can target each other at least. They throw out a few alliance attack units here and there, but arent easily gained.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupernikomen View Post
    Hey narcis. How have you been?

Not near as much of a difference between that unit and the other one.

If you converted those 1200 units you would only gain 20-30 trillion. Sorry, but about all anyone does to gain stats anymore is to continue to buy the lastest boost building they keep cranking out. We are held hostage to the next boost building for substantial gold if we want to keep pace. The free players are so far behind now they are not very competitive. But there are enough of them that they still can target each other at least. They throw out a few alliance attack units here and there, but arent easily gained.
    HI,

I'm good buddy, your right as I'm adding the veteran bombers my stats are not moving, so my point is with every multiple boost building maxed out, and having played in top 25 for 3 years with all awards expected and being a gold player do you think 3.5q att is right, I'm finding it hard to find targets and have everything I can get LOL

I know it's not right based on the calculations above which show my att on all my army units to be higher than my def with boosts showing, but looking at my player stats my def is 30% higher.

Two weeks and not a reply or answer as expected from online support.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Narcis: My amateurish, but consistent, research reveals ATTACK stats move between 4-5% of what one might expect.
    Devense stats, on the other hand, had been moving about 40-60% of what one might expect.
    Lately, however, defense stats are moving about 10-20% of what one might expect.
    Bottom line, ALL stats are regularly UNDERPERFORMING, not by accident, more by someone's DIABOLICAL plan!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Narcis,

I have been wondering about my stats for a long time. I am now 12 quad offense and 3.5 quad defense. I own all sea buildings, but haveny bought the defense only boost building. Doesn't seem it should that big of a difference, but i guess it does.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupernikomen View Post
    Narcis,

I have been wondering about my stats for a long time. I am now 12 quad offense and 3.5 quad defense. I own all sea buildings, but haveny bought the defense only boost building. Doesn't seem it should that big of a difference, but i guess it does.
    sadly, other than 1,000,000,000 PLUS units, the boosteses buildings, ESPECIALLY the defense boosteses are the ONLY things that work (at times) with any reliability or consistency.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    sadly, other than 1,000,000,000 PLUS units, the boosteses buildings, ESPECIALLY the defense boosteses are the ONLY things that work (at times) with any reliability or consistency.
    Agreed, time to step back again, stepped down from faction now

Gree won't miss a clown's gold

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    Agreed, time to step back again, stepped down from faction now

Gree won't miss a clown's gold
    What a great read. When ppl need help it's great to see the forum help out. When a complex question is ask. It's a shame that the very ppl that design and implement the game cannot and will not reply to a ticket. It's one of the reason I left the game. But. I still pop back to see how the games progressing. And maybe hope one day things change for me to install the game again. But after the last 2 years I cannot see that happening.
    The greatest and wisest people are not afraid of failure. But then there's gree. So I retract that statement.