Help - Can my Stats be that BAD??? After nearly 4 years in Top 30 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help - Can my Stats be that BAD??? After nearly 4 years in Top 30

Banned
    Post Count
    It's really not worth it levelhead. Nothing has improved, it's the same lack of communication, gree taking away boosts and bait and switch, glitches and messed up events. The prizes don't add to stats and stats are useless for the most part anyways.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    -Comprehensive-List-of-Bugs-Issues-in-MW is ignored by Gree and players stopped to list bugs/issues there.
    There are no new posts from February.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's not that gree are not trying to sort it. But the problem is... they sort one problem and 2-3 problems arise. Then some bright spark implement a new game add on and you just know that's more bugs. So the 2-3 bugs escalate to 5-10 bugs. Some are complex and take two years plus to rectify. Many are just shelved. But what bugs me is the silence. I can understand that they don't address it on here. But to not reply to a ticket is just plan rude. I don't blame cs. But the development team. Hence my departure. It's a great game but bad management. And reading this thread was a good read. A complex but simple matter made me laugh as I new the outcome from the very first post. No one from gree will touch this as it's to bigger problem. Putting in a ticket is a waste of time. No cs will be able to handle this it's a dev problem. I respect gree for one thing. They don't have favourites they screw everyone with bad management. Everyone in it together who plays
    The greatest and wisest people are not afraid of failure. But then there's gree. So I retract that statement.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi all,

Still waiting for answer LOL....

As a little experiment I used the last of my Clown gold to buy one of the new sea boost buildings (Artillery Fortress) now remember I am only including my Sea Def related boost buildings here, I have every other boost building apart from the brand new ones, they are 95% fully lvl'd but my Sea boosts and def are all lvl 20 and multiple buildings as mentioned before (see list)....

Now, I was at 4.6Q def - with the only change being this new building which I have to lvl 4 - I have jumped to 6.1Q def!

So with just 4 upgraded lvl's on one new sea building I am up 1.5 q but with those 18 other boost buildings, 8 of which went to 80% I was only at 4.6Q...

hmmmmm

I need some help on this matter I think LOL...

Who can help!

"Dew, Dew, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub."
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Defense stats do seem to move more than DEW attack stats.
    I call it the BIG D effect.
    Take your example, narcis, it should be more, but its better than attack stats.
    My guess on attack, someone froze them because things were becoming crazy.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Update... After nearly a month I have had a reply on my ticket which as normal agreed there could be a problem and that they would look into, and let me know accordingly, I had one of these replies 3 years ago on something else not sorted...

The weird thing is every now and then I log and my boosts look much more normal - I will attach the images below, but straight away they change to the lower figures also attached.... hmmmm

SHOULD BE:

SHOULD BE.jpg

ACTUAL:

WRONG.jpg

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You will see that the first image shows boosts around 250k to 300k which is what I would expect now having every single Boost building over the last 4 years ALL at lvl 20

The second picture shows my boosts which are wrong...

hmmmm

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How is this thread still alive? lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi Crazeejay,

Not sure, but I have been nice and only asked for advice..

Good News, I had a reply last month, Support thinks there is a problem with my boosts and stats, also my battle points don't increase either, therefore I'm stuck at Chimera Major.

They have promised to let me know, we have hit the 3 month mark on this ticket, hopefully it will be sorted soon

Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    How is this thread still alive? lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Your att/def stats are split up. One shows unit boost and the other shows building boost

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for your comment sir

I do understand that, yesterday and this morning the boosts and stats looked correct tonight my stats and boosts have dropped 80% - to give you an idea, I have every boost building available as mentioned before, I have all of them, x3 of many, all lvl 20 - my ground boost tonight shows at 9000% yesterday around 150k - and to make me feel special my battle points under 'rank' are going backwards - LOL, you gotta laugh

I'm hoping my ticket will get sorted soon, it's been 3 month's and I'm on a promise!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    Thanks for your comment sir I do understand that, yesterday and this morning the boosts and stats looked correct tonight my stats and boosts have dropped 80% - to give you an idea, I have every boost building available as mentioned before, I have all of them, x3 of many, all lvl 20 - my ground boost tonight shows at 9000% yesterday around 150k - and to make me feel special my battle points under 'rank' are going backwards - LOL, you gotta laugh I'm hoping my ticket will get sorted soon, it's been 3 month's and I'm on a promise!
    You betcha, mate, you're going to get everything you deserve by playing this great game. BTW, I do, I do believe in fairies, unicorns, Big Foot, his delightful cousin Yeti, and in everything any elected official promises us NUTTIN voters.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Come on Gree support..

Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen
    Tonight we'll put all other problems aside
    Give in this time and show me some correction
    By fixing Jesters stats, finally making them right.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
    I'm about to have big stats and I think I like it
    I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
    And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want them

We shouldn't even think about tomorrow
    Sweet victories will last a long, long time
    We'll have a good time, Gree, don't you worry
    And if we're still playin' tomorrow, that's just fine
    Let's get excited, we just can't hide it
    I'm about find a target and I think I like it…

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Make one account and by some units.
    Witout any bonus it should be a simpel calculate to find stat.... but is it ?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wrong stat witout bonus, gives more wrong number with bonus.